Xbox 1 question

Discus and support Xbox 1 question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Up until now Ive been playing on my brothers XBOX 1 and have been playing under his online account well I just bought my own XBOX 1 and I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SheepishPrism95, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. Xbox 1 question


    Up until now Ive been playing on my brothers XBOX 1 and have been playing under his online account well I just bought my own XBOX 1 and I was wondering if I can transfer my file and all of my accompishments from his online account to my own?

    :)
     
    SheepishPrism95, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. xbox 1 question

    I'm going to be honest,I'm to lazy to search so I'll just ask. How do we search for match making while on campaign on any game,prefer battlefield. I've done this once by accident the very first day I played it. But what I think happen was a glitch because
    happen I tried to search an nothing happened so I went to campaign but during the campaign it said my match was ready. So how do I do this? Thanks
     
    The Pwnonator, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. AnDra1978
    AnDra1978 Guest
    Question XBox 1

    You will on the PS4 through Gakai(this was built for video steaming actually), however you will have to pay for it again!
     
    AnDra1978, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Xbox 1 question

    Hi

    If you have been playing games signed in with your brothers account then all game progress and gamerscore will be tied to that account and it can't be moved to another account.
     
    gds1972, Nov 30, 2017
    #4
  5. AnDra1978 Win User

    Question XBox 1

    You will on the PS4 through Gakai(this was built for video steaming actually), however you will have to pay for it again!
  6. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox 1 question

    Hi

    If you have been playing games signed in with your brothers account then all game progress and gamerscore will be tied to that account and it can't be moved to another account.
  7. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    Question XBox 1

    the one stop box for entertainment is actually not quite turning out that way lol
  8. PeteCantu Win User

    Question XBox 1

    Xbox One isn't backward compatible, but there was talk that you could plug your 360 into the XB1's HDMI-in port. I'm not sure how that's any better than just playing on your 360, but it's been said.
  9. BCEM HE CCATb Win User

    Question XBox 1

    Well he didnt ask about PS 4 ...
Thema:

Xbox 1 question

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1 question - Similar Threads - question

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...