Xbox 1 issue

Discus and support Xbox 1 issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’m having an issue with my xbox 1 turning off randomly, this happens regularly and I have tried doing several types of restarting including the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquilineInk7877, Jul 1, 2021.

  1. Xbox 1 issue


    Hi, I’m having an issue with my xbox 1 turning off randomly, this happens regularly and I have tried doing several types of restarting including the factory reset. If anyone knows anything I can do to stop this it would be really appreciated.

    :)
     
    AquilineInk7877, Jul 1, 2021
    #1
  2. Richiestang78 Win User

    XBOX 1 Issues

    Try putting it in power saving mode instead of instant on, seems like the instant on feature causes alot of issues.
  3. CapnPhoton Win User

    XBOX 1 Issues

    I agree that currently there seems to be issues with using the instant on power setting. I have mine to power saving mode so it shuts down each day and have had very little issues. There is only an occasional matchmaking issue, but it is somewhat rare.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Xbox 1 issue

  5. WanitaWobble1 Win User

    Xbox 1 headset issue

    Thanks so much.

    it keeps clearing my settings though - every day I have to keep changing this setting. It doesn’t seem right that it has to be fixed every time I start the game. Any ideas?
  6. HDCase1 Win User

    xbox 1 controller issue

    um.......how does connectivity have to do with stick drift ? like am kinda lost on all the stuff mentioned in what u told me to read and follow. it sounds like if my thing wasnt connecting it would be having more issues then what am experiencing. like my issue isnt connectivity its stick drift so yea ??? would it be possible to get a call back or something so i can get somebody to help me in a vc and explain whats going on cuz again am very lost
Thema:

Xbox 1 issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1 issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...