XBOX 1 DISC ISSUE

Discus and support XBOX 1 DISC ISSUE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys!! I have this massive issue with my fifa 18 disc which I've been using for the last 4 months and has been working fine. However yesterday the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SacredKetchup4, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. XBOX 1 DISC ISSUE


    Hi guys!! I have this massive issue with my fifa 18 disc which I've been using for the last 4 months and has been working fine. However yesterday the game started reinstalling and it loads uptil 2.9% and then stops my internet is super fast no problem with
    internet.. I tried restarting the Xbox, Cleaned the disc.. nothing seems to work it would be great if u guys can help me with this problem thank u

    :)
     
    SacredKetchup4, Mar 16, 2018
    #1
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Xbox 1 promblem

    1-800-4MY-XBOX
    Tell them you're having issues with your disc drive. They'll walk you through the replacement process.
     
    bloosuga, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    my xbox wont read discs

    The said it can sometimes read the disc. If that's the case, then installing it to the HD when the system can read the disc may be a fix for the issue. Albeit not a permanent fix,especially if 80% of the games won't read at all. Ultimately it sounds like they will have to 1. replace the HD, 2. send the system into Microsoft for service if still under warranty, or 3. look into getting a new Xbox.
     
    jstep, Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. DeadlPool Win User

    Battlefield 3: Campaign mode freezes on loading screen

    Common issues are:

    1) Using the wrong disc.

    2) Scratches or faulty disc.

    3) Faulty disc reader.

    Resoloutions:

    1) Insert the correct disc.

    2) Clean the disc or bring it back to the store.

    3) Check if other games work, if not contact Xbox about a replacement.
  5. DeadlPool Win User

    Battlefield 3: Campaign mode freezes on loading screen

    Common issues are:

    1) Using the wrong disc.

    2) Scratches or faulty disc.

    3) Faulty disc reader.

    Resoloutions:

    1) Insert the correct disc.

    2) Clean the disc or bring it back to the store.

    3) Check if other games work, if not contact Xbox about a replacement.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

    perfect circle scratch

    In addition, do not move the console when it is on and a disc is in the drive, as this will scratch your discs. If after all the above it's still scratching discs, there is likely an issue with the console and you should call Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

    Good luck.
  7. Hey Fitzy Win User

    Can't See Gun or HUD in Halo 4

    Sounds like a loading issue/glitch. Have you tried installing Disc 1 to you Hard Drive? It's a lot better for your disc and prolongs your Xbox life. If you have not installed it to your Xbox, when Disc 1 is in your tray and you are on the dashboard, press
    X for game details and another screen will appear and select "Install Game." Try this if you haven't, play campaign and see if it fixes the issue
  8. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?

    Sorry to hear you are having issues. We have 1* Xbox One, 2* Xbox One S and 1* Xbox One X... all of which are used regularly, I've never had any issues with disc drives. -knock on wood-
Thema:

XBOX 1 DISC ISSUE

Loading...
  1. XBOX 1 DISC ISSUE - Similar Threads - DISC ISSUE

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...