Xbox 1 console

Discus and support Xbox 1 console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I play my old Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One console ??? a0be1e9e-72b4-4d07-941e-286594055525 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GaryMarr1, Mar 22, 2019.

  1. GaryMarr1
    GaryMarr1 Guest

    Xbox 1 console


    Can I play my old Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One console ???

    :)
     
    GaryMarr1, Mar 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Cherry Dolphin Win User

    Xbox 1 console

    Hello, yes you can if its backwards compatible
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

    Xbox 1 console

    Hey there!

    You are able to play some Xbox 360 games and Original Xbox games on the Xbox One. Go ahead and take a look at the list of backwards compatible titles by following the link below.

    Backwards Compatible Titles.



    I hope this helps.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox 1 console

    Yes you can play alot of xbox 360 games on the one
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 console

    Yes as long as they are backwards compatible. You can see all games that will work here
  6. TheAssasssin727 Win User

    Xbox 1 console

    Yes you can play xbox 360 games on xbox one but one those which are backwards compatible
Thema:

Xbox 1 console

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1 console - Similar Threads - console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...