Xbox 1 banned console - Parent support

Discus and support Xbox 1 banned console - Parent support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Sirs My son received an X-box 100 communication day ban on the 13/07/2017. We have been waiting for this to be reinstated and have contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VortexTriumphZz, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Xbox 1 banned console - Parent support

Dear Sirs

My son received an X-box 100 communication day ban on the 13/07/2017. We have been waiting for this to be reinstated and have contacted X-box support, whom today informed me that on the 15/07/2017 a Console ban was issued. I wasn't aware of this via email
    or indeed what has led to this ban.

I appreciate the conduct policy for the use of the X-box and other on line games. My son certainly has been reprimanded regarding this matter. However he does feel vindicated due to the reports other other users. For background information
    he is being bullied at school, this has been reported to the police and I can provide you with a reference number if required. He is aware that the on line gamers involved were those party to the bullying received

I therefore ask that you reconsider this ban and have the x-box live reinstated. I understand that without X-box live the console is useless and would be harsh treatment when he is not entirely to blame.

I would welcome to discuss this matter with you further, please therefore feel free to contact me on
    [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]

Kind regards

Mrs SL Jegat

:)

VortexTriumphZz, Nov 7, 2017
  2. Caillou
    Caillou Guest
    my xbox got banned

xbox live support can be pretty useful.. but they will not discuss bans. You need to find a way to get intact with xbox live enforcement team. But if you got console banned, that means you have done something before. And you would see where they would think you are the hacker or "cheater".

Caillou, Nov 7, 2017
  3. JohnSCDO117
    JohnSCDO117 Guest
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

1.My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with the console, I have read the compliance rules
    and I have done them and one of those rules has an option for my case and that is that I can contact technical support for the previously mentioned problem, but nevertheless I have been banned from XBOX LIVE but I know that I have not had nothing to do with
    the unfulfilled rules of the console, my parents have bought it already used and did not know that it had already been taken, I need your help.

JohnSCDO117, Nov 7, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Please don't post personal information on the forums. You can find information about console bans here -
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I . but there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans and they do not use the forums.

Smwutches, Nov 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. P3nguin4tion Win User

bought 2 used consoles 1 bann and 1 parental control

To elaborate a bit on Smwutches' answer, Xbox support may be able to help with the second console with parental controls enabled. However I'm afraid there is no recourse for the banned console. Sorry about that :(
  7. Internet Expert Win User

with parental control and

For second-hand consoles with parental controls already on them, you will need to call up Xbox support (US callers: 1-800-4MY-XBOX) to help reset the parental locks.

There is a unique button code you press somewhere on the System settings menu, which resets the parental locks. The Xbox representative will ask for your console's serial number and tell you what to press.

Good luck!
  8. Photonimus Win User

Some problem on my Xbox Live (Parental Control)

You need to phone support with the parental email issue. 1-800-4My-XBOX.

If the parental email being banned is a ban from xbox/microsoft, then there's probably no solution.

In the end, your account still needs to sign the TOU before it can go on, so the parental issue needs to be sorted.

After you turn 18, you can promote your account to an adult. You still have to sort out the email problem first, because an account will remain as a child account regardless of age until it's promoted, and you need access to the account to do that.
  9. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Need help w/ used consoles

Once a console is banned its banned permanently so there is no reversing it.

As far as I know you would need to ring support about the family timer issue. You need to know the pass-code that was entered. They can not give you the pass-code but they may be able to talk you through a process to disable it.

Parental controls.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 banned console - Parent support - Similar Threads - banned console Parent

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  9. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  10. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...