XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING

Discus and support XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi ! I have purchased the XBOX GAME PASs, it is billed in my ORDER so i guess it work i want to try SEA OF THIEVE It tell me that it is free with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Moonknight33540, Apr 9, 2018.

  1. XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING


    Hi !

    I have purchased the XBOX GAME PASs, it is billed in my ORDER so i guess it work

    i want to try SEA OF THIEVE

    It tell me that it is free with GAME PASS..but .... it always ask me to BUY IT whereas i have a game pass

    this is really hard to make it work

    HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD SEA OF THIEVE FOR FREE WHEN I HAVE THE GAMEPASS ????

    Help please

    :)
     
    Moonknight33540, Apr 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Reorganizes

    If the new Xboss understands the concept of console peripherals/accessories then yes.
     
    Startled Cactus, Apr 9, 2018
    #2
  3. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

    Um, Goth Vampirella, need I remind you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Just because our XBOSS says Scorpio "looked right" does not make it the eighth wonder of the world! Unless it's available in the "right" color scheme (cough, any shade of white tyvm),
    then it's still gonna be perceived as "ugly" by some. #FYI
     
    BluSwirl, Apr 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING

    Hey Moonknight,

    Sorry to hear about the troubles accessing Game Pass games. Could you post back with the specific error code and error message you receive when you attempt to play a Game Pass game? Keep us posted!
     
    Mister Beep, Apr 9, 2018
    #4
  5. SO i tried to suscribe to XboxGame pass because i want to try Sea of thieve .

    I take the pass, i paid, it is billed, then i go back to the game, it say:

    With the pass play this game for free, but when i click it put me back to Xbox game pass and make me suscribe it again, and this an infinite of time

    SO can you remove the multiple billling of this XboxGame pass ? i need it ONLY 1 TIME

    Can you fix my account, it is clear that there is a bug with your system

    i have Win 10 64X and a very powerfull computer.

    HERE THE PRINTSCREEN OF TROUBLE :

    XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING [​IMG]

    XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING [​IMG]
     
    Moonknight33540, Apr 10, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Moonknight,

    Went ahead and removed those images as there was personal information. The best route to take with this will be to reach out to our chat support team through our Contact Us page so they
    can better assist with your account and the error you're seeing.

    Feel free to keep us posted!
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Startled Cactus Win User

    Microsoft Reorganizes

    If the new Xboss understands the concept of console peripherals/accessories then yes.
  8. Christian Quinto Win User

    Xboss on samusung smart error 8

    Hey there Micheal!

    Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

    I just want to clarify, when you turn on your Xbox console, does your console stays on and your Samsung TV display stays on black screen? Am i correct?
  9. BluSwirl Win User

    Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

    Um, Goth Vampirella, need I remind you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Just because our XBOSS says Scorpio "looked right" does not make it the eighth wonder of the world! Unless it's available in the "right" color scheme (cough, any shade of white tyvm),
    then it's still gonna be perceived as "ugly" by some. #FYI 🙂
  10. HomegrownSilky Win User

    I can't play online even though I have game pass?

    There are 4 versions of Game Pass.

    Game Pass Core, Game Pass for console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

    Only Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate include the ability to play online multiplayer games.

    Is your subscription for one of those two or is it just Game Pass for console?
  11. Smwutches Win User

    I have xbox game pass but i can't play ea play games

    Did you buy standard Game Pass for console or Game Pass Ultimate? EA Play is only included with Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass, not the standard Game Pass for console.
Thema:

XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING

Loading...
  1. XBOSS GAME PASS NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - XBOSS GAME PASS

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xboss on samusung smart error 8

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboss on samusung smart error 8: On my samusung tv when I want to lauch xboss. The page will no longer get be available...pls help 4d211190-81ca-4937-8e13-9eb81c484dc1