Xbonx series x gamepad freezing

Discus and support Xbonx series x gamepad freezing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i was so excited to buy the nem Xbox gamepad and i went play and after 30 minutes the gamepad started fo freeze on windows 10. It doesn't turns off,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DiogoBarbosa7, Nov 21, 2020.

  1. Xbonx series x gamepad freezing


    So i was so excited to buy the nem Xbox gamepad and i went play and after 30 minutes the gamepad started fo freeze on windows 10. It doesn't turns off, he just disconnects from the wireless adapter i think.

    Any soluction ?

    :)
     
    DiogoBarbosa7, Nov 21, 2020
    #1
  2. V3ntilator Win User

    Xbox Wireless Controller's Share Button and Windows 10

    I can't use Windows 11 because of all the removed Win 10 features, and i don't like the new design at all.

    I prefer Win 10 as it's more user friendly than Win 11.

    - Steam natively supports the Share button in Win 10, and it also can be remapped to saving last 5 minutes with NVIDIA Shadowplay in games.

    Alternate app.

    - "Xbox Controller Button App".

    It enables Share button in Win 10 and you can remap it to most on keyboard.

    The problem is that it won't work for everyone due to different revisions of the Series X Gamepad.

    Means all Series X Gamepads is not the same.

    It's almost year 2023, and it shouldn't be this hard to remap one gamepad button to keyboard hotkey.

    After all, it's PC where anything is possible.
  3. crazy8canuck Win User

    Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.

    I had a similar issue when using the gamepad. Try starting it with the gamepad off and see if it functions properly, this can narrow down the cause. if its still freezes we can go from there.
  4. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

    Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

    I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  5. S Flaizlett Win User

    Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

    No... sorry for uncorrect info. My gamepad is displayed as 2 gamepads in Mortal Kombat 11. "DirectInput" and "Xbox One". When i tap X it displays as ''A+X" whaen i tap A it displays like "Y+A" etc.
  6. Jack331au Win User

    "WANTED" Australian & New Zealand Drivers

    We are now allowing controller/gamepad users to enter the series
Thema:

Xbonx series x gamepad freezing

Loading...
  1. Xbonx series x gamepad freezing - Similar Threads - Xbonx series gamepad

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Cannot play discs on xbonx one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play discs on xbonx one: Hi, So, I had an issue with my xbox playing games via disc, I tried everything, the first issue indicated that when I inserted the disc it couldnt read it at all, as none of the displays of the...