xboks 360 Dimentions

Discus and support xboks 360 Dimentions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having trouble downloading updates to the LEGO Dimentions game. It will not go on and we get the error code saying we have problems with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SleepingHeart83, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. xboks 360 Dimentions


    Hello.

    I'm having trouble downloading updates to the LEGO Dimentions game. It will not go on and we get the error code saying we have problems with network access. Do not have any problems with the internet otherwise in the house, only when we connect to xbox 360
    slim.

    I have tried with the power cord and wireless. But nothing works. In order to update xbox live, I had to download the update and burn this to a CD, and then I installed it. Is there any way to do this in the dimentions game?

    Hope you can respond quickly. Thanks for the help.

    with kind regards

    Linn Therese

    :)
     
    SleepingHeart83, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. I can't get a weird perfect circle smudge off my LEGO Dimentions disc.

    There is this perfect circle on my disc for LEGO Dimentions on my xbox 360. I clean my disc, look for help online, Nothing.

    My Xbox fell while I was playing Lego dimentions and my cable broke, I got a new cable but when I get my disc out, there is a perfect circle on it that looks like a smudge. Can someone help?
     
    birthdaycake25, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. GR4CEDCOBR4
    GR4CEDCOBR4 Guest
    Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console

    it gives me same message when i try to redeem my xbok live code. please help xboks 360 Dimentions :) xboks 360 Dimentions :(
     
    GR4CEDCOBR4, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. GR4CEDCOBR4 Win User

    Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console

    it gives me same message when i try to redeem my xbok live code. please help :) :(
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Xbox One

    If you have the update beta (as it reads in the agreement) you cannot communicate with those who do not have the update beta. Reading in FUN-dimental.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    XBok live gold trial forget

    Once the account is made, you can't go back to get the trial. You can only get the trial while you are creating your account. So you would have to create a new account in order to get one.
  7. patrickminer49 Win User

    Xbox Game case Dimentions

    This will work great. Thank's for the help!
  8. patrickminer49 Win User

    Xbox Game case Dimentions

    Yep! It sure did, Thanks for the help. ;)
Thema:

xboks 360 Dimentions

Loading...
  1. xboks 360 Dimentions - Similar Threads - xboks 360 Dimentions

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]