@xblpet epsilon

Discus and support @xblpet epsilon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im confused to ur response an my ban? e5cce82d-eb67-4d31-a45d-6f8785c15549 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenu Zunanee, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Xenu Zunanee
    Xenu Zunanee Guest

@xblpet epsilon

im confused to ur response an my ban?

:)

Xenu Zunanee, Oct 11, 2017
  2. No one responding to Enforcement Actions

GT: XBLPET Epsilon

Replied on the 25th and just said i cheated and i asked him/her to review it because i never cheated.. i've played nearly 600hrs of destiny.. its all i play and now im suspended until the 9th for I'm guessing the preview update because soon as i did that
    bam banned.

I cant believe this..

CardSaturn89458, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Miss Pwny
    Miss Pwny Guest
    Us lefties (The superior race)...

Sounds like an epsilon minus

Miss Pwny, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

@xblpet epsilon

The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

@xblpet epsilon

The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. CardSaturn89458 Win User

No one responding to Enforcement Actions

GT: XBLPET Epsilon

Replied on the 25th and just said i cheated and i asked him/her to review it because i never cheated.. i've played nearly 600hrs of destiny.. its all i play and now im suspended until the 9th for I'm guessing the preview update because soon as i did that
    bam banned.

I cant believe this..
  7. Miss Pwny Win User

Us lefties (The superior race)...

Sounds like an epsilon minus
  8. SlickSpencer8 Win User

Liberty City 9-1-1 Police Role-Playing Clan [Recruting]

Good luck with the clan Luke, Duane, and Epsilon.
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Volume controls using controller

Hey Epsilon, sorry but there's now way to do this with the Xbox controller.
Thema:

@xblpet epsilon

1. @xblpet epsilon - Similar Threads - @xblpet epsilon

2. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?: My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as a GT? I need to file a complaint, or speak...
  3. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?: The individual in question has organised harassment by 3 other xbox users, and repeatedly brags that they will not be banned either for their gamertag or their behaviour. In my initial reports,...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET): Hi I Got a unfair permanent suspension on my gamertag FacelessAli , im using forum's because i was told from a Xbox Support Agent that XBLPET members are on forum's, So what happened was i have...
  5. I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned: Hello all, I am having trouble trying to contact Microsoft Xbox's Customer Support to ask to speak with someone in XBLPET. Essentially, my account was permanently suspended (banned) because of...
  6. Being targeted by XBLPET Member.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being targeted by XBLPET Member.: So i am being targeted by a member of XBLPET. have I made offenses in the past? yes. Have i served time for them? yes. However, if i send a DM that has even a hint of potentially offensive...
  7. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?: After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright disconnect the game because they went down once,...
  8. Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.: There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated fake accounts. I got banned along with many...
  9. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT": XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me! I havent even done anything!...
  10. XBLPET

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET: Why have i been suspended for something i havent done? 3e3cac4b-c60e-400f-958f-3e9c182d34ba