XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

Discus and support XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019.

1. TypicalVibez
    TypicalVibez Guest

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement".

He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me!

I havent even done anything!

������������������

So basically i cant play Fortnite for 14 days! 14 DAYS!

Ridiculous...

Its just silly, they havent even shown me evidence the bots!

Also its not letting me reply to your answers?

:)

TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

Hello,

I´m afraid to tell you but, the only people who can help you are the ones from the Xbox Enforcement Team.

The other thing is, stop putting them down. That´s is also a violation of the Terms of Use and Services.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

The enforcement team does not use these forums.

The enforcement team does not put a suspension onto an account without there being a violation of the code of conduct.

The only way to contact the enforcement team is through the case review process which you say that you already did and you got a reply back from them saying that their decision was upheld.

This means that someone again investigated the report that was made against your account and the same conclusion was made that there was a violation of the code of conduct.

Unfortunately at this point there is nothing else that can be done except to wait out the suspension.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

Hi
    TypicalVibez

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, for any Enforcement action, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If the suspension is upheld even after case review, then you would need to wait for the suspension to expire.
    Also, we recommend reporting and blocking the other player in order to avoid future conflict. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

Hi again TypicalVibez

There is only one case review per case, so if they uphold it you will just have to for the suspension to end I know it is very upseting and frustrating for you but they don't act without a significant evidence/ or intense investigation .

Sorry the enforcement website is the only way to contact them. That is the way they have done things for quite a while now. Sadly it will be wait out the suspension.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Halo Wars; Achievements HELP,

Yes, the Enforcement is XBLPET.
Thema:

XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

1. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT" - Similar Threads - XBLPET ENFORCEMENT

2. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?: My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as a GT? I need to file a complaint, or speak...
  3. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?: The individual in question has organised harassment by 3 other xbox users, and repeatedly brags that they will not be banned either for their gamertag or their behaviour. In my initial reports,...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement (XBLPET): Hi I Got a unfair permanent suspension on my gamertag FacelessAli , im using forum's because i was told from a Xbox Support Agent that XBLPET members are on forum's, So what happened was i have...
  5. I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned: Hello all, I am having trouble trying to contact Microsoft Xbox's Customer Support to ask to speak with someone in XBLPET. Essentially, my account was permanently suspended (banned) because of...
  6. Being targeted by XBLPET Member.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being targeted by XBLPET Member.: So i am being targeted by a member of XBLPET. have I made offenses in the past? yes. Have i served time for them? yes. However, if i send a DM that has even a hint of potentially offensive...
  7. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?: After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright disconnect the game because they went down once,...
  8. Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.: There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated fake accounts. I got banned along with many...
  9. XBLPET

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET: Why have i been suspended for something i havent done? 3e3cac4b-c60e-400f-958f-3e9c182d34ba
  10. How do i get in contact with XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get in contact with XBLPET: I just realized i was banned for the wrong reason back in 2014 i was banned for user profile tampering when it should have been system tampering which would have i think resolted in a console ban...