XBLET Suspension

Discus and support XBLET Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBLET is completely unacceptable. After taking abuse from a player and not having voice communication, I told the player over a message to “grow a pair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zach R Roberts, Feb 2, 2018.

1. XBLET Suspension

XBLET is completely unacceptable. After taking abuse from a player and not having voice communication, I told the player over a message to “grow a pair and get good, coward”. I was apparently reported, and now have a two week suspension on my account. After
    being suspended, the player began to send messages and harassing me. I pay $59 a year for this service! Why doesn’t something as minor as this, and after being harassed by this player... do I receive the two week ban? I have an excellent reputation and have
    not received an enforcement on my account in 2 years! Will seriously be considering take my business elsewhere.

:)

Zach R Roberts, Feb 2, 2018
  2. My ticket # is 1168635996 my account has been banned for something i didnt do.I did not have acess to my account when this happened.

you need to talk to the XBLET to resolve this matter on the account bans and suspension section

MoltenDarkman, Feb 2, 2018
  3. ban - Hey Smwutches

Whether the number is real or not that is not the official way to get your suspension lifted the ONLY way to get a suspension lifted would be to file a case review on the enforcement teams website.

So by PepperyGaming giving out that phone number when someone asks for a contact number for XBLET so they can get there suspension lifted sooner that is wrong information.

All Smwutches is doing is giving out correct information.

steeledwand7664, Feb 2, 2018
  4. XBLET Suspension

The best response to any unfriendly message on Xbox Live is to not reply at all, report, mute, and block. Sending back similarly hostile messages are liable to get your message reported and land you a ban, as it apparently has now. This
    is a very common way people get suspended.

The only place to handle this problem is at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    . Log in, review your suspension, and submit a case review (if eligible). Xbox Enforcement staff do not post here on the forums.

Internet Expert, Feb 2, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

XBLET Suspension

The best response to any unfriendly message on Xbox Live is to not reply at all, report, mute, and block. Sending back similarly hostile messages are liable to get your message reported and land you a ban, as it apparently has now. This
    is a very common way people get suspended.

The only place to handle this problem is at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    . Log in, review your suspension, and submit a case review (if eligible). Xbox Enforcement staff do not post here on the forums.
  6. MoltenDarkman Win User

My ticket # is 1168635996 my account has been banned for something i didnt do.I did not have acess to my account when this happened.

you need to talk to the XBLET to resolve this matter on the account bans and suspension section
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC?

Remember, this person can report you all they want. You do no wrong and the XBLET won't enforce. If they keep reporting you to XBLET falsely, they risk getting a suspension themselves.

If you get messages etc report them.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Have you checked at the XBLET site to see if yoiu have an active suspension.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspension

It doesn't matter who started it, if you say something that violates the code of conduct and get reported, you will get a suspension. Your only recourse is via HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com and
    if over 24 hours, file a case review. Support and forums can not help with XBLET issues and the XBLET do not use the forums.
Thema:

XBLET Suspension

1. XBLET Suspension - Similar Threads - XBLET Suspension

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. Any way to contact XBLET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to contact XBLET: So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to some salty messages, and after a while he...
  9. XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Still Suspended after it's over: I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over? FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........ 44ca1c5f-4841-4bb9-8ac4-96497d833b57
  10. XBLET Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Ban: Hi guys. I was banned roughly a year ago now. I decided I would post again. Just because maybe someone from enforcement team will atleast read this. My gamertag was : Hrge I was banned for...