XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

Discus and support XBLET Still Suspended after it's over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over? FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aYo TooNs, Oct 23, 2017.

1. aYo TooNs
    aYo TooNs Guest

I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over?

FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........

:)

aYo TooNs, Oct 23, 2017
  2. OsherMustaki
    OsherMustaki Guest
    XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE!

2 weeks ago, i got suspended for communication. after it's end, i was still suspended without an enforcement action. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

OsherMustaki, Oct 23, 2017
  3. World At War Hackers?

There are still hackers. I think Xbox should take matters into their own hands and take over the World at War servers and start banning or suspending hackers.

RainbowFlwrPowr, Oct 23, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be the Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 23, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be the Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspension

It doesn't matter who started it, if you say something that violates the code of conduct and get reported, you will get a suspension. Your only recourse is via HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com and
    if over 24 hours, file a case review. Support and forums can not help with XBLET issues and the XBLET do not use the forums.
  7. Snowfall Frost Win User

Banned from XBL for calling XBL Support for help on game issue

XBLETmasterV36 I was wondering if it is possible to message XBLET Sword or XBLET Mercury through XBL or unlike you are their titles not Gamertags as well ?
  8. DamarionWilliams Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

it’s been over a week and I’m still suspended
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

i was suspended?

Suspensions can be from several weeks back. Just because you were not on, does not mean that you can not be suspended for a prior incident.

Nobody on the forums can help, as we have no access to XBLET servers and ee are just fellow gamers.

The only place you can grt any information is at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. XBLET Still Suspended after it's over - Similar Threads - XBLET Still Suspended

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. Any way to contact XBLET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to contact XBLET: So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to some salty messages, and after a while he...
  9. XBLET Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Suspension: XBLET is completely unacceptable. After taking abuse from a player and not having voice communication, I told the player over a message to “grow a pair and get good, coward”. I was apparently...
  10. XBLET Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Ban: Hi guys. I was banned roughly a year ago now. I decided I would post again. Just because maybe someone from enforcement team will atleast read this. My gamertag was : Hrge I was banned for...