XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

Discus and support XBLET Still Suspended after it's over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over? FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aYo TooNs, Oct 23, 2017.

  1. aYo TooNs
    aYo TooNs Guest

    XBLET Still Suspended after it's over


    I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over?

    FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........

    :)
     
    aYo TooNs, Oct 23, 2017
    #1
  2. OsherMustaki
    OsherMustaki Guest
    XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE!

    2 weeks ago, i got suspended for communication. after it's end, i was still suspended without an enforcement action. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
     
    OsherMustaki, Oct 23, 2017
    #2
  3. World At War Hackers?

    There are still hackers. I think Xbox should take matters into their own hands and take over the World at War servers and start banning or suspending hackers.
     
    RainbowFlwrPowr, Oct 23, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

    We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be the Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
     
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 23, 2017
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

    We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be the Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Suspension

    It doesn't matter who started it, if you say something that violates the code of conduct and get reported, you will get a suspension. Your only recourse is via HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com and
    if over 24 hours, file a case review. Support and forums can not help with XBLET issues and the XBLET do not use the forums.
  7. Snowfall Frost Win User

    Banned from XBL for calling XBL Support for help on game issue

    XBLETmasterV36 I was wondering if it is possible to message XBLET Sword or XBLET Mercury through XBL or unlike you are their titles not Gamertags as well ?
  8. Corban Langston Win User

    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

    Update: Xbox games and party have been unsuspended but only after I removed and re added my Xbox account to the Xbox. The app won’t let me change my PFP still but at least I can game again. I’m not in a rush to change it but I would prefer for it to actually work since the account suspension has been lifted.
  9. DamarionWilliams Win User

    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

    it’s been over a week and I’m still suspended
Thema:

XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

Loading...
  1. XBLET Still Suspended after it's over - Similar Threads - XBLET Still Suspended

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  4. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Any way to contact XBLET

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to contact XBLET: So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to some salty messages, and after a while he...
  9. XBLET Suspension

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Suspension: XBLET is completely unacceptable. After taking abuse from a player and not having voice communication, I told the player over a message to “grow a pair and get good, coward”. I was apparently...
  10. XBLET Ban

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Ban: Hi guys. I was banned roughly a year ago now. I decided I would post again. Just because maybe someone from enforcement team will atleast read this. My gamertag was : Hrge I was banned for...