XblAuthManager is missing in the Services.msc

Discus and support XblAuthManager is missing in the Services.msc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi ! i wanted to play the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft so i launched it and when i sign in it have a blank popup then it has the error code "Drowned"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NinAI0, Jun 4, 2023.

1. NinAI0
    NinAI0 Guest

Hi !

i wanted to play the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft so i launched it and when i sign in it have a blank popup then it has the error code "Drowned" (it works on the java edition) so i think its the xblauthmanager service that is missing but in the C:/Windows/System32 the xblauthmanager.dll is here please help (all other xbox services is missing)

thanks, Aymo

:)

NinAI0, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, NinAI0. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with Minecraft. Let's try some steps that might help. Try to fully close Minecraft, reset your device, and attempt to log in again as advised here:https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....

If it persists, press Windows key + R to launch the Run box.

Type in services.msc and click OK. When Services open scroll down to Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant.

Double-click on it to open Properties.

Note: The startup type should be set to Manual.

If you see Startup status on Stopped in the lower left portion, click/tap on Start, then Apply, and OK. Please verify if the issue still persists.
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

Missing Xbox Live Networking Service in Services.msc

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• What is the exact error message when you launch the Xbox App?
    • Have you done any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to connect Xbox App to the network before?
    • What type of network connection is your computer using?

We're looking forward to your response.
  4. NOOBIABOI Win User

Microsoft store crashes (fixed) on launch after using wsreset.exe i cleared data and cache on microsoft store and nothing works. and i get error 0x80070424 when downloading games. (FIXED COMPLETELY)

Its different, it appears 0x80070424 occurred because of missing services in services.msc but i fixed the windows update service and background intelligent transfer service and workstation didn't need fixing

i am left with the error 0x80040154
  5. Sunil166 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

This is very interesting. I checked and only found the following services in the list:
    XboxGipSvc

XblAuthManager

XboxNetApiSvc (Xbox Live Networking Service)

XblGameSave

Microsoft Store InstallService

Gaming Services

I put them on automatic startup. But the rest of the services you mentioned are missing (Game Bar, Xbox TCUI)

UPDATE:

I rebooted my PC and the game returns same error after approx 1:30min
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I cant play Minecraft off gamepass?

services.msc, with an S on the end and it should work.
Thema:

1. XblAuthManager is missing in the Services.msc - Similar Threads - XblAuthManager missing Services

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  5. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  6. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  7. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  8. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  9. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  10. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...