XBLA - Second Chance Policy

Discus and support XBLA - Second Chance Policy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now I have already been and done talked to the Xbox Ambassadors overseer's (Aka, Xbox Staff / XBLPET etc) and I have brought up the topic of discussion... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v Celty v, Jun 23, 2020.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

Now I have already been and done talked to the Xbox Ambassadors overseer's (Aka, Xbox Staff / XBLPET etc) and I have brought up the topic of discussion about Second Chances within the Xbox Ambassador program and they discussed with me that it is a possibility
    for the future.

Eventually comes the time where the community on Xbox Live will hear all the gossip and drama about something related to its services and nobody will want to take part in that service anymore or there will just be a stalemate of the same people in the one service
    in addition, it would create a hostile aggression towards the current ambassadors out of distaste for the program.

The point of topic being the Xbox Ambassador program. The programs rules, principles and guidelines are the foundation of the Xbox Ambassadors but they are too violent towards the general public. Discouraging, easily forgotten and unforgiving. I know there
    will be people who jump onto this thread and disagree with me stating "It's not hard to not break rules on Xbox Live" that is true, but the very same can be said for unintentionally breaking them as well. Just as easy as it is to not break rules, as easy it
    is to do so intentionally, unintentionally or by forced reporting.

I have introduced a system to the Xbox Enforcement, Xbox Ambassador Overseers that would remedy the termination from the program effects. Taking into consideration the level of offenses that caused them to be reported and terminated, the XBLPET and XBLA should
    consider the consequences of carelessly removing people from the program for simple suspensions that do not require account locking. Communication Suspensions are at the very bottom of the totem for levels of violations and often end up in 1-2 days of communication
    restriction all the way up to a week.

The system would weight the level of enforcement and determine the right way to handle the situation within the Xbox Ambassador Program. Such could be introduced as revoked ranks, tiers, ambassador time (ie: Suspended from the program until the XBL suspension
    ends) etc.. There are countless ways to keep ambassadors and in doing this, would allow previous ambassadors to come back thus rising the numbers and allowing people to learn from their mistakes and have another shot at doing something they enjoy(ed).

I am posting this here to raise awareness for the discussion I had with the Xbox Ambassador Overseers and Staff. Everyone deserves a chance to make things right and move forward.

:)

v Celty v, Jun 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rodimus75 Win User

unreleased xbla titles

3. Daft Badger Win User

Second Chance

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended/banned.
  4. DemurestSheep76 Win User

Second Chance

I'm sorry for you bro, i hope they can help you.
  5. StrayBeatle4006 Win User

Second Chance

Please help him, it seems he is a good person and this is just one mistake.
  6. OrdainedBee3363 Win User

Second Chance

I know this guy, he is good player and decent person, i think he deserve a second chance.
Thema:

1. XBLA - Second Chance Policy - Similar Threads - XBLA Second Chance

2. XBLA game not showing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBLA game not showing: I bought Soltrio Solitaire for $10 on my 360, but it won't show up in the games library. It shows up on the HD when in system settings, but not in the game library....
  3. Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games: Hello, I am pretty furious right now, a few of my favorite XBLA games I paid for are now ‘Trials’ on my Xbox 360 and I cannot play them. Why is this a thing? They were/are paid for and now they...
  4. XBLA game not downloading error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBLA game not downloading error code: I'm trying to download my 360 arcade games but for one I can download the dlc but not the game itself I'm getting an error message 800700E8. The Game is Magic:The Gathering....
  5. Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360: I have two Xbox 360s, one that stays at my grandparents house and one I use at home. Back in February, I purchased 3 XBLA games on the 360 at my grandparents house and downloaded them to my hard...
  6. how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc: so 'perfect dark' was one of my favorite games growing up, and i just recently learned that it was released on 360. i dont have a 360, but i was able to play a rom of the game sufficiently well...
  7. XBLA and Purchased Xbox 360 games for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XBLA and Purchased Xbox 360 games for PC?: This is in regards to games that were purchased already, not through the Xbox Game Pass. Actual game purchases. Can we expect to be able to play the games we already purchased again on PC one day?...
  8. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...: I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen that says this offer is exclusive to xbox live...
  9. Motocross Madness XBLA version and DLC removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motocross Madness XBLA version and DLC removed?: So, I bought this game years ago on sale and never got around to playing it. Recently I thought to remedy that, but to my surprise I couldn't find the game anywhere on the Marketplace, so I had...
  10. Need help switching associated email in XBLA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help switching associated email in XBLA: Hello, I recently got my gmail hacked, so i created a new one. I have logged in to my microsoft account and deleted my old email account and made my new email account, the primary one for my...