XBLA game not showing

Discus and support XBLA game not showing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Soltrio Solitaire for $10 on my 360, but it won't show up in the games library. It shows up on the HD when in system settings, but not in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Pavlowski, Jan 24, 2023.

1. XBLA game not showing

I bought Soltrio Solitaire for $10 on my 360, but it won't show up in the games library. It shows up on the HD when in system settings, but not in the game library.

:)

William Pavlowski, Jan 24, 2023
  2. LordFlux Win User

new dashboard is poor for xbla!

To isolate XBLA games on the Marketplace, goto Game Marketplace, scroll over to Games using RB, goto Game Type, press A on Arcade.

To isolate local XBLA games, goto My Games, press Up to goto Sort, then press A on Arcade. This will show downloaded XBLA trials/full games.
  3. William Pavlowski Win User

XBLA game not showing

Clearing the HD cache worked. Thanks, I completely forgot about that.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

XBLA game not showing

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few things that could be causing Soltrio Solitaire to not show up in your games library. One possibility is that the game may not be fully installed or may have become corrupted during the installation process. Another possibility is that there is a problem with your Xbox 360's system software that is preventing the game from being recognized.

One solution to try is to clear the system cache on your Xbox 360. To do this, go to the "System Settings" menu, select "Memory," and then select the hard drive that the game is installed on. Press the "Y" button on your controller to clear the cache.

Another solution is to check for any updates for the game, or for your Xbox 360's system software. If there is an update available, install it and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem persists, it could be the game is not compatible with your Xbox 360 or the game data is corrupted.
  5. Dalek Nation Win User

games r on the marketplace but not available for purchase

also, some XBLA games (like the dragon-based kinect game) show the game, but it's just inputed in to show box-art and the trailer for the game. Sooo, some of these titles are "as-yet-to-be-released".
  6. EM1 B16A2 Win User

APPROVED!!!

Anyone know what time about new games show up on XBLA, planning on staying up to download this one!
Thema:

XBLA game not showing

1. XBLA game not showing - Similar Threads - XBLA game showing

2. Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games: Hello, I am pretty furious right now, a few of my favorite XBLA games I paid for are now ‘Trials’ on my Xbox 360 and I cannot play them. Why is this a thing? They were/are paid for and now they...
  3. XBLA game not downloading error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBLA game not downloading error code: I'm trying to download my 360 arcade games but for one I can download the dlc but not the game itself I'm getting an error message 800700E8. The Game is Magic:The Gathering....
  4. Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360: I have two Xbox 360s, one that stays at my grandparents house and one I use at home. Back in February, I purchased 3 XBLA games on the 360 at my grandparents house and downloaded them to my hard...
  5. how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download XBLA 360 game files directly to pc: so 'perfect dark' was one of my favorite games growing up, and i just recently learned that it was released on 360. i dont have a 360, but i was able to play a rom of the game sufficiently well...
  6. Bought XBLA Game But Didn`t Get Rewarded For It

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought XBLA Game But Didn`t Get Rewarded For It: I bought a game recently from XBLA (Minecraft) but didn`t receive any reward points for it. Is there a waiting period or is something wrong? bfcc6ca1-7dfd-447c-a981-c45f295a5f5f
  7. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...: I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen that says this offer is exclusive to xbox live...
  8. XBLA Sine Mora game crashes after title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBLA Sine Mora game crashes after title screen: Yesterday I bought Sine Mora on XBLA. After downloading and installing, I started the game. Everything ran smoothly until I pushed the start button at the title screen. My Xbox 360 crashes and I...
  9. XBLA . Peggle 2 . save game issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBLA . Peggle 2 . save game issues: I have Peggle 2 downloaded on my upstairs xbox 360 , it works fine . I also have my profile on my downstairs xbox 360 , for use when we have company . The game saves on both consoles but the...
  10. BC Question About A XBLA Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    BC Question About A XBLA Game: Earlier I noticed that "Asteroids And Asteroids Deluxe" from circa 2006 has appeared on the BC list for XB1. Since I purchased it back then, I decided to download it to XB1....only to learn that I...