XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership

Discus and support XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just extended my Gold with a 3 month non-prepaid, setup the auto renew and it still won’t show in Rewards. It never shows me a as a Gold subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Slickity Slothh, Mar 2, 2018.

1. XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership

Just extended my Gold with a 3 month non-prepaid, setup the auto renew and it still won’t show in Rewards. It never shows me a as a Gold subscription in Rewards since I’ve signed up for the program?

:)

Slickity Slothh, Mar 2, 2018
  2. SEVES19
    SEVES19 Guest
    rewards

I have renewed my gold membership and made marketplace purchases but it's not showing up for any reward points pending.

SEVES19, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Membership

My Xbox Live membership is Gold and always has been since I purchased my Xbox last month. I recently added another 3 month Gold Membership subscription today. I show up as a Gold Member in Xbox Live site yet I am not showing as a Gold Member in the Xbox
    Live Rewards site.....I cancelled my subscription earlier today with Microsoft Billing and then reactivated it using a token code from Microsoft Billing for a 3 month Gold Membership. Once again, I'm showing up as Gold in Xbox Live but not Xbox Rewards...why
    is this? How can this be fixed? Thanks

DHG DaySleeper, Mar 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Slickity Slothh,

We see that we have you as a Gold member, and have tracked you as a Gold member since your registration in January.

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Slickity Slothh,

We see that we have you as a Gold member, and have tracked you as a Gold member since your registration in January.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

i cant play online cuz it says my gamer profile wont let me what can i do to play online games again

You have to have an active Gold Membership to play online games on XBL. Right now you are showing as a Free Silver.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Renewed XB Live Gold Status not showing up

You're showing as a gold member on the forums. The gold member under your gamerscore and the G next to the gamerscore does not show as gold when you are gold. Since it says gold member, then that means you are a gold member.

The Rewards servers take longer to update than Xbox servers. So it can take several days to show an update in membership.
  8. SoBe Mercury Win User

Error code 80151006 Help!

Your XBL Gold Membership has been cancelled, not that you don't have an XBL Account. The only way you can overcome this is by purchasing a Gold Membership. If you have one contact Xbox Support.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

XBL Rewards not registering Gold Membership

Hello Ranger Custom92,

Due to some changes on our database, we are currently experiencing an issue in receiving new subscription information. We are currently in the process of resolving this issue. After reviewing your account, we see that this has not yet affected your payback.
    We apologize for the confusion caused by this error, and hope to have this issue resolved soon.
Thema:

1. XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership - Similar Threads - XBL Rewards showing

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. xbl reward free ride don't work again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbl reward free ride don't work again: Path of exile: 5/6 hours Roblox: 6/7 hours two weeks and those two games have not yet been confirmed on the site I'm still playing the paladins to count the hours too, but ... so far none of...
  5. XBL Reward points not converted to currency.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBL Reward points not converted to currency.: Its says on the website they are normally done on the 16th and 30th of the month, i requested a deposit on the 18th of march and all 10,000 points are just sat waiting? I've also bought a few...
  6. xbl reward free ride don't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbl reward free ride don't work: last month,the Free Ride worked well,but this month only counted 1 game the 5 hours played(ROBLOX). Already the paladins 1 day and the crossout for over 12 hours,has not yet counted the hours...
  7. XBL REWARD E3 PRESS BRIEFING 2017

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBL REWARD E3 PRESS BRIEFING 2017: Good Morning, in 2014 i somehow won access to the press briefing. Entered the briefing with a bunch of fans and had a q&a session with pbil spencer. Received an awesome Xbox back pack and access...
  8. troubles XBL reward account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    troubles XBL reward account: So... I had a 3 star VIP status back in 2014 (still have the xbl official confirmation emails with pic). Started back to VIP 1 again! Now, since the end of 2016, i made my VIP rank 2 two...
  9. XBL Reward PunchCard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBL Reward PunchCard: Hello, Just wanted to know how long does it take for the system to know you pre-ordered one the eligible games for the punchcard? Because the last game I pre-ordered was a little while ago &...
  10. Not getting any XBL reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting any XBL reward credits: My XBL gamer tag is and I have spent a fortune on games but never got any reward credits, even when there was an offer. 00e00ea0-6323-4a29-8bf0-c03064f8cfcc