XBL picture resetting to default.

Discus and support XBL picture resetting to default. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soulres, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Soulres
    Soulres Guest

I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so Finnally I tried using the default pictures,(one of the cat ones) and it stuck....for 5 minutes before going
    back to the battletoads one. So what gives.

:)

Soulres, Jan 22, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

Have you tried adding a gamer pic through the pc , or use a pc to see if it shows on there 🤔
  3. Soulres Win User

Offer what the first result on google doesn't say.Thanks.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you still have issues changing your gamepic log out, hard restart and try again.
  5. Soulres Win User

Which is why I said I used the default ones and it still did it. Unless Microsofts own pics violate the rules, No.
  6. Soulres Win User

Have you tried adding a gamer pic through the pc , or use a pc to see if it shows on there 🤔
    Hilariously, This fixed itself after 2 weeks. Noticed via website that my picture was the cat (Free one that Microsoft gives.) Then checked my xbox and it was the NEW (not the old) Image I selected at the start of this mess, pressed F5 and the page refreshed
    with picture that I uploaded.(Matching my xbox now.)

No idea where my Original image went but, Atleast I have something else I chose and not BattleToads. I have no idea what started or fixed this as my image has been there for over a year.
Thema:

1. XBL picture resetting to default. - Similar Threads - XBL picture resetting

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f
  5. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer": Whenever my friend will invite me, (theyre on xbox) i keep getting this message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer", and it would take me to roblox but say im not able to...
  6. How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links: I just recently fully reset my PC and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I reinstalled Steam and the Xbox App as well as the Xbox console companion. I also installed Sea of Thieves on Steam, since this...
  7. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th: Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!...
  8. ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134. Xbox & Xbox GameBar & Xbox Live = latest from ms-store. Reinstall or downgrade all this apps not helped. GameBar xbox: connect to friend in any game and got not...
  9. Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it: Wireless connection XBOX Series S. Run internet test says connected. However, the Xbox live services are not seeing the connection and says I am offline. Which is crazy because the internet...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer: I have "it takes two friends pass" , and I play on pc , but my friends play on Xbox . whenever they try to invite me to a game and I press join this message appear ( You'll need a new app to open...