XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

Discus and support XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuniOnp, Oct 6, 2020.

1. MuniOnp
    MuniOnp Guest

I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking at a few on ebay that are selling 1 Year subscription codes

Before I potential do a BIG DUMB and buy one of them, can any officials tell me that the codes will still work and give me 1 year XBL Gold, or would those codes no longer work and I
    would've wasted money. I'm not looking for any drama or debates, just a confirmation of Yes or No with a small explanation after the fact

:)

MuniOnp, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

12 month codes still work.

The option to buy a 12 month live sub has just been removed from buying from Microsoft directly,that's all.

I would be wary of buying from places like ebay unless it's a reputable seller & even then make sure you use paypal just in case the seller tries to scam you.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Huh are you sure its not because they are just out?

Plenty of cards at my local ebgames

You will just have to see what ms does with gold

Right now xgu looks hot with ea play coming

And you nrver know they might make 1year cards with xgu
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Change Xbox Live

A third option would be to purchase a 1 year pre-paid Live Gold card. Enter the 25 digit code, and you will have 12 months without any billing.
  5. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  6. LoquaciousSage Win User

Xbox Live Gold renewal after free trial

$5 month is not a promotion. A year of XBL gold is 60 dollars = 12 months X 5 dollars ;)
Thema:

1. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now? - Similar Threads - XBL Gold Month

2. Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown: Hello Guys, as mentioned above, I just redeemed 3 Keys with 12 month auf XBL Gold each with no problems. After each the message was shown, that everything worked fine and I received 12 months of...
  3. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?: Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e
  4. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  5. I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June: I should've got a code by July 31st but I still have no code. How do I get my code? 8e545aa5-02ad-4799-892c-00151b39ebc6
  6. Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code: I had received a message with an activation code for 1 free month of XBL gold. The other day I logged on to redeem, and all inbox messages are missing, including the code. Are there any ways to...
  7. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code: I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong...
  8. unable to purchase 1 month of XBL gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase 1 month of XBL gold: Hello I just put money into my microsoft account and now have £6.02 on the account but it not letting me use this for the purchasing of 1 month XBL on the account management options which the 1...
  9. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  10. XBL free month code on top of existing gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL free month code on top of existing gold account?: Does anyone know if using a 1 month free code just overlaps on an existing gold account or will it add an extra month to the end of your current subscription? Thanks!...