XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

Discus and support XB1's New KINECT-LESS console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lol. Yeah, but does it make the sandwich for me. I'm kinda lazy 'n stuff. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarrylB., May 19, 2014.

  1. XB1's New KINECT-LESS console


    Lol. Yeah, but does it make the sandwich for me. I'm kinda lazy 'n stuff.
     
    XxNappyDugoutxX, Nov 1, 2018
    #31
  2. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

    XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

    I gotta agree DIGITALASSASSIN. That was my whole point to begin with. Options are a good thing and now everyone can be happy. I like having the option to buy an Xbox One at a cheaper price, without the Kinect. Not because of the cost, but because I have
    ZERO use for all the options the Kinect offers. ZERO. I want my gaming console to play games. That's it. Games and nothing else. I don't need be able to talk to it or record clips of gameplay that no one cares about. Although if they make a console that makes
    sandwiches..........I'm all over it. :)
  3. kingvas78 Win User

    XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

    Buying a Kinect X1 right at launch is no different than buying a BBQ and a holiday trailer this May long weekend...... timing. At the moment it was a "must have". Do you dispute every purchase you make 2-3 months down the road if a better price (not value)
    comes along? Consumers will save $100 when the Kinectless bundle is released. Down the road, if they want a Kinect, I guessing they will pay $150-160 for the Kinect. Not such a great deal now.....

    -

    And as for the $100 spread between consoles, here in Canada a PS4 is $449, an X1 is $499.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

    @Electro how many online only games are out for xbox one now? And how many in the future?
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

    ^^ How exactly is solo campaigns changing this gen?
  6. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

    XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

    If you wanted an Xbox One at launch then they kinda did force you to buy the Kinect. It would have been like Nintendo bundling that stupid robot, and the light gun, and that *** VR headset that made every game look like it was being played on the surface
    of Mars, with the 8-bit NES, and charging $100 more with no option to opt-out at a lesser price. Meanwhile, all you wanted to do was play Super Mario Bros.
Thema:

XB1's New KINECT-LESS console

Loading...
  1. XB1's New KINECT-LESS console - Similar Threads - XB1's KINECT LESS

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  6. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  9. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  10. XB1 S Disables Kinect IR Blaster!! PLEASE FIX!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 S Disables Kinect IR Blaster!! PLEASE FIX!: So I just got my Kinect adapter in the mail. Took about a week to get it. My wife and I use it to control our devices, making it easy to put on shows for our kids and keep remotes away from their...