XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

Discus and support XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using my Stereo headset for 2 months bow and i have found its started to drop sound and mics after about 5 mins of use. The sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuReOmNiPoTeNcE, Oct 13, 2017.

1. XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

Hi,

I have been using my Stereo headset for 2 months bow and i have found its started to drop sound and mics after about 5 mins of use.

The sound breaks in and out and then just cuts off. I can pull the adaptor out then replug it back in but it only last 5 mins or so.

Is anyone able to help?

Sean

:)

PuReOmNiPoTeNcE, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Use steroe headset and mic to a 360 controller?

Hi, all adapters i find to use headset and mic only has to black rings on the 2,5mm jackplug (ground, monosound and mic), but to use stereo headset and mic it must have 3 black rings (ground L+R sound and mic). Isnt the output from the controller stereo
    at all?

FelinePompano44, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Mario12693
    Mario12693 Guest
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Why is my regular mic working, but not my xb1 stereo headset? I can't hear anyone and they can't hear me.

Mario12693, Oct 13, 2017
  4. DK Bendi Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

Can I use the Xbox Live Chat for it? Or I need to have a XB1 Stereo headset to achieve sound?
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

For compatible headsets, the stereo sparer will enable you to hear game sounds, chat sounds and talk to other gamers if your headset has a compatible mic.

Most all headphones product sound
  6. Captain Ordo Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Problems

I have a turtle beach px21 headset and purchased the xbox one headset adapter. The stereo sound is coming through really well, but the mic isn't working with it. Is this a known issue or is my headset mic not compatible with the xbox one?
  7. demonj00 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I have the xb1 stereo headset. Mic doesn't work and game audio is glitchy at times. My controller froze up in Titanfall once while using the adapter also.
  8. Chico de Boxer Win User

Microphones on both of my headsets not working since this week's update

With me All stereo type headsets failed to work, only input sound but no mic. With the basic chat set the mic works but the gamesound comes from my tv
Thema:

XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

1. XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out - Similar Threads - XB1 Stereo headset

2. Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840: Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone. TV has 4 HDMI, digital audio output, and analog stereo inputs....
  3. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo: Hello Recently purchased an xb1 stereo headset adapter, and I am having issues with my friends hearing an echo when they are speaking over chat. I have tried to adjust the volume settings, and...
  4. XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update: Honestly I don't think this will ever be fixed... What I also experienced is that it's clearly depending on the console's cpu/gpu load. In Witcher 3 or also in other games the crackling is...
  5. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Incompatible with instant-on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Incompatible with instant-on: Hi, I'm using the turtle beach XP500 headsets with the turtle beach chat adapter connected to the xbox one stereo headset adapter on my the xb1 controller that was packaged with my xb1. I updated...
  6. Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset: Why is my regular mic working, but not my xb1 stereo headset? I can't hear anyone and they can't hear me. 692b5a8b-fb9e-48ec-b5d6-a7eee09e3507
  7. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter: Can't hear others when plugged in, but others can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter: Can't hear others when plugged in, but others can hear me.: Hi, I'm having an issue with my XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter. My problem is that others can hear me when I have my headset plugged in, but I can't hear them. I use the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP 500...
  8. TB X42 headset & XB1 stereo headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB X42 headset & XB1 stereo headset adapter: I just recently bought the adapter for my headset (listed above in the title), but am having chat issues. I followed the installation instructions and controller update to the letter, but for some...
  9. XB1 Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset: Can you hear yourself with this headset? 670cc78f-1be6-410f-9d8f-f686f14d8929
  10. XB1 Stereo Headset Microphone Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Microphone Issue: Hi, I just purchased this yesterday and the microphone sensitivity, initially, seems to be too low with the Xbox One stereo headset. Both controllers and console are updated with the latests...