XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray
Discus and support XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting either the “disc may be dirty” or “if you own this title please insert disc” with every XB1 game disc I own but every backward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pastor adrock, May 22, 2018.
Thema:
XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray
Loading...
-
XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray - Similar Threads - XB1 reads 360
-
The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical... -
Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version
in XboX InsidersIs Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments] -
Elden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?
in XBoX Games and AppsElden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?: I originally played Elden Ring at launch on my Xbox 1, loved the game put nearly 300 hours into my lone save file. I have not played the game again until the release of the Erdtree DLC, however in... -
BF4 XB1 TACTICAL MILSIM * READ *
in XBoX Games and AppsBF4 XB1 TACTICAL MILSIM * READ *: Hello this is 1st Lieutenant Devil from the 31st MEU and im the head recruiter and this is a recruitment message milsim(military simulation) unit We do ops on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and... -
XB1 Day1 Edit. Wont read disc unless tilted at odd angles
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 Day1 Edit. Wont read disc unless tilted at odd angles: I never really had the buzzing sound problem but all my new games have been a pain to put in and get it to play/spin the disc. HELP :( 4dbff0fe-558e-4c5f-989c-03d85a98268e -
XB1 warranty a joke adopters read small print and warranty up
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 warranty a joke adopters read small print and warranty up: well, ill be damned. November is right around the corner and will mark one year since I picked up a day one edition of Xbox One through Microsoft online store. I thought I would check all my... -
Xb1 randomely wont read a disc
in XBoX on ConsolesXb1 randomely wont read a disc: I will put in game or movie and sometimes my dash will still say "insert disc". Sometimes ill only have to eject and reinsert the disc once, sometimes it takes a few. I dont know if my drive is... -
XB1 wont read discs ... hardware or software problem ?
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 wont read discs ... hardware or software problem ?: tried a few games and they wont read (says disc is dirty) but signed out, turned on and of and forza is just syncing now ... has the latest update caused this error, or is likely my drive is... -
XB1 mantle/AMD, you will want to read this.
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 mantle/AMD, you will want to read this.: Updated: Microsoft Preparing To One-Up AMD's Mantle With New Version of DirectX b2ce7724-2fa6-4792-b4f3-7b3445790831