xb1 pro wired controller by fusion

Discus and support xb1 pro wired controller by fusion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my pro wired fusion controller firmware doesnot seem to work paddles are not detected in game (elite dangerous) neither on steam i have dl the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 07b07, Jul 13, 2020.

1. 07b07
    07b07 Guest

my pro wired fusion controller firmware doesnot seem to work

paddles are not detected in game (elite dangerous) neither on steam

i have dl the "Fusion_Pro_Update_v1.24_PC"

it runs ok but steam still view it as Xbox one controller no way to configure the paddles

witch by the way seem to respond , as you reset to config mode by pressing "program button"

thanks for your answer.

:)

07b07, Jul 13, 2020
  2. MarshallCouch Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Disconnecting from PC USB Wired. Windows 11.

I recently started having this same issue with Windows 11. I'm using a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired controller. Sometimes a button will get stuck on disconnect. Looks like the light stays on the controller like it's still connected.
  3. J.R.G. Win User

"I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired.
    I would seriously stop playing video games if they went back to wired controllers. It's also part of the reason I prefer X Box controllers over the PS4; if the battery dies on the PS4 controller when I'm playing, it gets turned off even in the middle of
    a game. I never, ever, ever, want to play using a wired controller. -_- Lol.

Peace, J.R.
  4. 1nkiyo Win User

Press A to start not working Xbox Series S

It’s only done it wit apex n modern warfare, my controller is fusion pro 2 so it’s usb only
  5. DBurleson Win User

"I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired. I know how you kids love your wireless devices. "Turn on my Xbox with my controller???
    That is for CHUMPS!"

But seriously I'll tell you what sold me on it. My wife bought a wired PowerA controller 3 weeks ago so my daughter could play games with me. It has a 10ft cable and upon trying it out the controller instantly felt better than the standard Xbox One controllers.
    The PowerA was slightly bigger, the sticks were stiffer and not "sunken in" like the X1's. I play Elite Dangerous and using the PowerA I fell more in control of my ship. In fact I tried using the wireless X1 to play Elite Dangerous last night and every time
    I press the bumper buttons and the Dpad I felt like I was going to break it. The face buttons are NOT as fancy, the clear rounded X1 face button are nice...looking...but thats about it.

I will definitely try this one out.
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-fusion-pro-wired-controller/123712?cid=fds_10000777&CAWELAID=120192760000030779&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120192760000015272&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwh8exBRDyyqqH9pvf1ncSJAAu4OE3OLTay3I3ZKPw31c_H4uJ4ONiyT_7PyySxuyXY-v_hxoCKz7w_wcB

Dat URL doe
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox fusion pro controller

I have two that are going strong. I would suggest using multi surface wipes regularly, to stop the sweat and grime bubbling the rubber grips off. I use mine all the time for 8 plus hours a day, they are both around 18-24 months old and fine.

The controller you were interested in really wouldn't stand up in comparison. The Elite and Scuff controllers aren't cheap but look after them, keep clean, don't go chucking them around the room when you've had a bad game and they will be fine.

You really do get what you pay for.
Thema:

1. xb1 pro wired controller by fusion - Similar Threads - xb1 pro wired

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  7. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  8. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  9. My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working: Hello A couple of days ago I felt like playing a game when I suddenly noticed that my controller wasn't really working. The controller itself lights up as It usually does but I couldn't use the...
  10. XB1 Spectra Pro Wired Controller Disconnecting Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XB1 Spectra Pro Wired Controller Disconnecting Issues: I am trying to play a game like Rocket League and all of a sudden when I press a certain button, my controller disconnects for 3 seconds and then reconnects. I tried multiple methods but they...