XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

Discus and support XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Audio1000, Jun 7, 2023.

1. /u/Audio1000
    /u/Audio1000 Guest

After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Audio1000
    [link] [comments]

/u/Audio1000, Jun 7, 2023
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Manual(s)

Third lowest on the left would be Caps and toggled via Left Stick (LS). The two sticks on your controller can be pressed into the controller as if they were buttons. Press the Left Stick in and you'll change between caps and lowercase.
  3. jpk144 Win User

Xbox Rechargeable Battery not charging.

4. This noob Win User

Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default settings)

So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true?

It says “(Sprint/Hold)”

LS

I’m not sure if they mean press it to run or hold it to run..because I press it and my character sprints while I just move the left joystick..

Is this cheating? Is this the right way to do it?

I didn’t put auto run on so it’s not that.
    That is not cheating.

You can and will learn eventually from using the LS to run. Many games use this button to run, it will take some time to getting use to.

You can also always switch up the button layout on your controller on the Xbox and in game with features allowing you to change them.
  5. xBLunT DocToRx Win User

Xbox One Controller

Same for me I can use all button on certain games then when I play something else the buttons become unresponsive , I tried with another controller and every button that didn't work on the first controller worked on the second controller, but every button
    that did work on the 1st controller did not work on the second controller . . Forcing me to have to use 2 to get to play...

So far

Ark survival evolved- LS won't work

Warriors orichi 3 - Start button and A button won't work

Battle field 4 and hardline - LS won't work

Youtube- FF and RW do not work anymore

Keyboard- hotkey functions don't work, (space/backspace/caps/enter) anything assigned to a button

These are just some of the controller issues I have ran into so far.....

XBOX PLEASE HELP THIS CRAZINESS!!
  6. LukeK82 Win User

Xbox One S wireless controller Not connecting

Hi thanks for replying. I cant acctually pair the controller with the xbox. I pressed both pairing buttons but it won’t pair as the controller light stays black
Thema:

1. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore - Similar Threads - XB1 controller button

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  7. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  8. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  9. XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control: I went on a trip for 5 days recently and when I came home, my Xbox One was off as if it had automatically updated itself. After turning it back on and using it for a while, I notice 3 new/strange...
  10. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control: When I eventually get a "playable" mix of game/chat it is pure luck. Can someone please explain to me how the adapter works? I understand the controller/person (game/chat) buttons on the left...