XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 ...

Discus and support XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft I love you guys but please fix or correct the XB1 controller driver (xb1usb.11059.0.140526)for windows 8 so that my 2 Xbox One Mad Catz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heavycap, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Heavycap
    Heavycap Guest

XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 ...

Microsoft I love you guys but please fix or correct the XB1 controller driver (xb1usb.11059.0.140526)for windows 8 so that my 2 Xbox One Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2's can work under windows 8.

The problem is that the Trigger buttons RT and LT completely don't work and the bumper buttons RB and LB are reversed. The Joystick, A, B, X, and Y buttons work great.

I'm assuming this should be an easy fix, the game pad works great but getting the triggers fixed / added to the Killer Instinct FightSitcks would be great and another xbox one control device working perfectly under windows 8.

Link to the current drivers: xb1usb.11059.0.140526

Connect Xbox Wireless Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

Can a Microsoft official please respond on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Heavycap, Jul 20, 2014
  2. Heavycap
    Heavycap Guest
    XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 trigger buttons RT / LT

Microsoft I love you guys but please fix or correct the XB1 controller driver (xb1usb.11059.0.140526) for windows 8 so that my 2
    Xbox One Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2's can work under windows 8.

The problem is that the Trigger buttons RT and LT completely don't work and the bumper buttons RB and LB are reversed. The Joystick, A, B, X, and Y buttons work great.

I'm assuming this should be an easy fix, the game pad works great but getting the triggers fixed / added to the Killer Instinct FightSitcks would be great and another xbox one control device working perfectly under windows 8.

Thanks in advance.

Heavycap, Jul 20, 2014
  3. Based Heimy
    Based Heimy Guest
    Fightstick with PC problems.

I'm litterally going to copy and paste another post a gentlemen made because word for word his problem is what I'm having, it's been a month since the drivers came out is there nothing being done about this?

"

Microsoft I love you guys but please fix or correct the XB1 controller driver (xb1usb.11059.0.140526)for windows 8 so that my 2 Xbox One Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2's can work under windows 8.

Thanks in advance. "

Link to his original post: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/...inct/general_discussion/f/4093/t/1795503.aspx

Based Heimy, Jul 20, 2014
  4. KyleBryan
    KyleBryan Guest

Please. PLEASE fix this. Since I obviously can't play USF4 on the Xbox I would like to use my Madcatz TE2 for Xbox One fightstick on your superior gaming system. The PC. Is it that burdensome to make a couple working drivers for their largest gaming fanbase?
    We/Valve takes care of the rest really.

KyleBryan, Jun 7, 2015
  5. KyleBryan Win User

XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 trigger buttons RT / LT

Please. PLEASE fix this. Since I obviously can't play USF4 on the Xbox I would like to use my Madcatz TE2 for Xbox One fightstick on your superior gaming system. The PC. Is it that burdensome to make a couple working drivers for their largest gaming fanbase?
    We/Valve takes care of the rest really.
  6. jacooza Win User
  7. SurlyBird Win User

Mad Catz Fightstick TE2 triggers not working

Another bump for this. I would love to be able to use the RT and LT on my Madcatz TE 2 on my PC. Kinda bummed I'm missing two buttons when I play my PC fighters. C'mon Microsoft...you guys can do this. :)
  8. SporadiK Win User

I know. *** me off. Glad I still have my hrap-ex and ex2(for player 2). This needs to be fixed like yesterday. Always annoys me when the people who spend the most money just to play a handfull of games get ***. Hopefully when the august update rolls out
    there is a new driver of firmware update for the stick
  9. RichardHung713 Win User

as far as I know, you can easily swap the buttons on TE2. so you can play fighters with 6 buttons.

just exchange the buttons and wires.

I'm still hoping a fix.
Thema:

1. XB1 Controller driver for Windows 8 problem with Mad Catz Killer Instinct FightStick TE2 ... - Similar Threads - XB1 Controller driver

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  7. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  8. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  9. XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control: I went on a trip for 5 days recently and when I came home, my Xbox One was off as if it had automatically updated itself. After turning it back on and using it for a while, I notice 3 new/strange...
  10. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control: When I eventually get a "playable" mix of game/chat it is pure luck. Can someone please explain to me how the adapter works? I understand the controller/person (game/chat) buttons on the left...