XB1 controller / BF4

Discus and support XB1 controller / BF4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the Razor tourny controller I had had the best feature... the tension control on the sticks.... on the fly... just spin the stick to tighten or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, Jan 4, 2014.

  1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    XB1 controller / BF4


    the Razor tourny controller I had had the best feature... the tension control on the sticks.... on the fly... just spin the stick to tighten or loosen.... was great for sniping.... go prone... spin... can follow a moving target so much easier when the stick
    didnt move that much....I am surprised they did not add that to the X1 sticks...
     
    tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Thanxforplayn Win User

    XB1 controller / BF4

    I completely feel the same way i have gotten used to them now just have to be way more sensitive and fines when aiming, The stick should have firmer resistance and the diameter of the thumb-sticks a little wider, sniping was really pissing me off with new
    controller and over aiming.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

    XB1 controller / BF4

    are we talking acquire.... or hitting targets... the coding in BF4 is bad for hit detection... you think you are hitting them but they are not registering... this will give the illusion of having "bad aim" and missing your targets.... try lowering the
    network smoothing... you might have some graphical farts but your bullets will hit more... making it seem like your aim is better....
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

    XB1 controller / BF4

    [quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

    To be fair I thought the 360 controller wasnt very good,ive been using razor 360 controllers,the latest being the sabertooth,tornament legal unlike many of the dodgy ones that should be banned in general,waiting for razor to make an xb1 controller.

    [/quote]

    I have a Razr Onza i won for free, used it once and was like meh. Didn't like the extra shoulder button or the feel. Plus its wired. I prefer the 360 controller to it, but hey to each their own.

    -

    to the OP, the thumsticks are 25% less stiff, but the dead zone is smaller. in other words easier to move but each movement counts more. The snap feels probably due to the dead zone difference.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    XB1 controller / BF4

    RB is right below the right trigger...you should know this by now being that same button was on the 360 controller.
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    XB1 controller / BF4

    To be fair I thought the 360 controller wasnt very good,ive been using razor 360 controllers,the latest being the sabertooth,tornament legal unlike many of the dodgy ones that should be banned in general,waiting for razor to make an xb1 controller.
Thema:

XB1 controller / BF4

Loading...
  1. XB1 controller / BF4 - Similar Threads - XB1 controller BF4

  2. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Elden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?: I originally played Elden Ring at launch on my Xbox 1, loved the game put nearly 300 hours into my lone save file. I have not played the game again until the release of the Erdtree DLC, however in...
  5. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  6. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

    in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  7. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  8. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  9. XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control: I went on a trip for 5 days recently and when I came home, my Xbox One was off as if it had automatically updated itself. After turning it back on and using it for a while, I notice 3 new/strange...
  10. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control: When I eventually get a "playable" mix of game/chat it is pure luck. Can someone please explain to me how the adapter works? I understand the controller/person (game/chat) buttons on the left...