XB1 controller / BF4

Discus and support XB1 controller / BF4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the Razor tourny controller I had had the best feature... the tension control on the sticks.... on the fly... just spin the stick to tighten or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, Jan 4, 2014.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

XB1 controller / BF4

the Razor tourny controller I had had the best feature... the tension control on the sticks.... on the fly... just spin the stick to tighten or loosen.... was great for sniping.... go prone... spin... can follow a moving target so much easier when the stick
    didnt move that much....I am surprised they did not add that to the X1 sticks...

tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Thanxforplayn Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

I completely feel the same way i have gotten used to them now just have to be way more sensitive and fines when aiming, The stick should have firmer resistance and the diameter of the thumb-sticks a little wider, sniping was really pissing me off with new
    controller and over aiming.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

are we talking acquire.... or hitting targets... the coding in BF4 is bad for hit detection... you think you are hitting them but they are not registering... this will give the illusion of having "bad aim" and missing your targets.... try lowering the
    network smoothing... you might have some graphical farts but your bullets will hit more... making it seem like your aim is better....
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

[quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

To be fair I thought the 360 controller wasnt very good,ive been using razor 360 controllers,the latest being the sabertooth,tornament legal unlike many of the dodgy ones that should be banned in general,waiting for razor to make an xb1 controller.

[/quote]

I have a Razr Onza i won for free, used it once and was like meh. Didn't like the extra shoulder button or the feel. Plus its wired. I prefer the 360 controller to it, but hey to each their own.

-

to the OP, the thumsticks are 25% less stiff, but the dead zone is smaller. in other words easier to move but each movement counts more. The snap feels probably due to the dead zone difference.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

RB is right below the right trigger...you should know this by now being that same button was on the 360 controller.
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

To be fair I thought the 360 controller wasnt very good,ive been using razor 360 controllers,the latest being the sabertooth,tornament legal unlike many of the dodgy ones that should be banned in general,waiting for razor to make an xb1 controller.
Thema:

XB1 controller / BF4

1. XB1 controller / BF4 - Similar Threads - XB1 controller BF4

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  7. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  8. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  9. XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control: I went on a trip for 5 days recently and when I came home, my Xbox One was off as if it had automatically updated itself. After turning it back on and using it for a while, I notice 3 new/strange...
  10. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control: When I eventually get a "playable" mix of game/chat it is pure luck. Can someone please explain to me how the adapter works? I understand the controller/person (game/chat) buttons on the left...