XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1

Discus and support XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been seeing this issue continue for some ti,e where if I go to my xb1 or the xbox site for messages I see more messages than I do on the XB app on PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bburzycki, Mar 31, 2018.

  1. bburzycki
    bburzycki Guest

    XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1


    Been seeing this issue continue for some ti,e where if I go to my xb1 or the xbox site for messages I see more messages than I do on the XB app on PC.

    Example: Right now there are over 20 messages on the xbox site under messages and only 12 on the app.

    Messaging on the apps and site and xbox seem to be a constant issue of things just not showing up properly

    Anyone have any solutions? Or things to try? I have tried all the normal items.

    I just would like a reliable messaging platform that is cross platform.

    :)
     
    bburzycki, Mar 31, 2018
    #1
  2. Backwards compatibility for original Xbox games

    Xb>Xb1 would be a breeze in comparison to 360>Xb1 or XB>360
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 31, 2018
    #2
  3. What the heck is wrong with the XB1 Controller on PC ??

    Edit : I must also told that I use the Pad also on the XB1, so it sometims get connected to the XB and PC a day

    My problems are very similar to this :

     
    SchneeKobra9233, Mar 31, 2018
    #3
  4. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

    XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1

    Hi BURZYCKI,

    Thank you for bringing this up. Normally, you should be able to see all of your Xbox messages on all Xbox platforms like to your Xbox console, Xbox App on your computer, and Xbox on Mobile devices. It is possible that you're encountering a sync issue on
    each platform that's why it didn't show you all of the Xbox messages in your account. Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

    In the meantime, I suggest that you try removing your Xbox account on the Xbox app and on the console, and then download it back to refresh your account details. To remove an Xbox account on Xbox One, you may refer to this
    link. To remove your account on the Xbox app, kindly perform the following steps:

    1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click Settings.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox app, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.

    We'll keep an eye on this for you.
     
    Ariel Acu, Apr 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

    XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1

    Hi BURZYCKI,

    Thank you for bringing this up. Normally, you should be able to see all of your Xbox messages on all Xbox platforms like to your Xbox console, Xbox App on your computer, and Xbox on Mobile devices. It is possible that you're encountering a sync issue on
    each platform that's why it didn't show you all of the Xbox messages in your account. Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

    In the meantime, I suggest that you try removing your Xbox account on the Xbox app and on the console, and then download it back to refresh your account details. To remove an Xbox account on Xbox One, you may refer to this
    link. To remove your account on the Xbox app, kindly perform the following steps:

    1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click Settings.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox app, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.

    We'll keep an eye on this for you.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Backwards compatibility for original Xbox games

    Xb>Xb1 would be a breeze in comparison to 360>Xb1 or XB>360
  7. tohellnbak Win User

    "Installation is almost done"

    well considering my Xb is turned off (XB turn off) maybe once every week..... with the constant switching...gaming.. TV.. Netflix.. DLing...messaging.. browsing... it needs a restart... my XB1 is up and running 24 hours a day... 7 days a week...

    and TBH... hard restarting something that is always connected and working... is that bad thing? I restart my work PC once a week....and my home PC every morning
  8. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

    Game Sharing?

    I had it on his for a moment, but removed it after I got my XB1. And my XB is my home XB.
  9. Tata Joe Win User

    So any preview members mind inviting me?.....

    Any one got an spare invite XPP?
Thema:

XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1

Loading...
  1. XB Xpp on PC Messages do not match XB1 - Similar Threads - Xpp Messages match

  2. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  3. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  4. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  5. Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS): Hi, Today I received the following notification 12 times in a row in the Xbox iOS app: “Mobile Test Message – This is a dummy message sent via Braze…” It seems like a test push notification...
  6. Messages not sending in Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Messages not sending in Xbox app: Xbox app will not allow me to send messages I’ve tried multiple devices different networks and still will not work submitted by /u/CandidateOrnery469 [link] [comments]
  7. Media idea for xbox feed and messages

    in XboX Insiders
    Media idea for xbox feed and messages: Can we find a way for a update to be made so we can send and post videos and maybe even make like status up dates like fb can I would love to send my friends videos on xbox like memes and stuff as...
  8. Error message when logging into Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Error message when logging into Xbox app: After entering my password in the Xbox iOS app, the app asks if I want to use Face ID to login. Regardless of what I choose, it then takes me to a page that says “This site is temporarily...
  9. Something went wrong message when trying to log into Xbox? Anyone else having this issue?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong message when trying to log into Xbox? Anyone else having this issue?: Keep getting an error message saying “something went wrong, please try again later” when trying to sign it. Reset the Xbox and still having an issue 8fe267d8-f6dd-4903-9c3b-f5bb48848036
  10. Lots of "something went wrong" messages and controller disconnection

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of "something went wrong" messages and controller disconnection: Hi. I'm using 100Mbps fiber internet in my home and my wireless is 5Ghz. I have not any issues with internet connection on my lots of consumer devices (my 2 Pcs, my laptop, my Quest 3 VR headset,...