X1S games and apps taking too long to load.

Discus and support X1S games and apps taking too long to load. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S has recently started acting up. I haven't tried a reset yet, but just in case I want to ask about it here. You people probably know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P.O.N., Apr 30, 2022.

1. P.O.N.
    P.O.N. Guest

My Xbox One S has recently started acting up. I haven't tried a reset yet, but just in case I want to ask about it here. You people probably know what's happening and how to fix it. So, my xbox loads perfectly fine, except recently whenever I try to launch an app or game, none of them load. It then says Please try again, it took too long to start. (0x8027025a). Does anyone have the correct way to fix this? It's been happening for three days now.

:)

P.O.N., Apr 30, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Glad to hear that! You're welcome.
  3. P.O.N. Win User

Thank you!

The first solution helped immediately. I may have questions later on, but for now I have no problems.

Thank you again!
  4. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern before trying a reset.

Solution 1. Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now?

If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.

Solution 2. I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?

Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  5. RFCWOLVERINE Win User

Game taking too long to load

try taking the game back to the shop or try installing the game offline that might go a bit quicker
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Start up

There are some issues of this type in preview program also games taking too long and failing to load same with apps.
Thema:

1. X1S games and apps taking too long to load. - Similar Threads - X1S games apps

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. New X1s ticking fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X1s ticking fan: I think I've posted about this issue before with a previous Xb1s that I owned. So, I've had 4 of them and they've all had to be returned due to the same issue. From different stores as well. I'm...
  5. 28k Reward Points, X1S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    28k Reward Points, X1S: I do not have my 28k Reward Points for owning my Xbox 1 S Console, (I started off by contacting chat support) & they redirected me to this forum advising me that I'd get a resolution from *The...
  6. Unable to redeem x1s console upgrade promotion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to redeem x1s console upgrade promotion: On Thursday, December 8th, I found this offer and attempted to take advantage of it: Xbox Live Rewards "We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits when you buy an Xbox One S* from MicrosoftStore.com...
  7. Unable to redeem x1s console upgrade promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem x1s console upgrade promotion: On Thursday, December 8th, I found this offer and attempted to take advantage of it: https://rewards.xbox.com/x1s-console-upgrade/ "We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits when you buy an Xbox One...
  8. Any update on compatibility issues between X1S & Vizio M65-DO?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any update on compatibility issues between X1S & Vizio M65-DO?: I just received a Xbox One S & a Vizio M65-DO to compliment each other with 4k HDR abilities. I am well versed in the technology that makes 4k HDR work with the Xbox One S and I ensured all the...
  9. X1s System Update in beginning is not finising. therefore not allowing me to play whatsoever.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1s System Update in beginning is not finising. therefore not allowing me to play whatsoever.: I just bought a brand new xbox one s and it will not let me go to any thing. it wont apply the update after downloading. it wont let me finish startup and play. i cant even get to the point where...
  10. Two X1s, one router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two X1s, one router: I have a D-Link DIR-655 router that I have checked on the forums and confirmed to support multiple consoles, yet still one of the two consoles keeps saying it has a strict NAT. I have tried giving...