X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

Discus and support X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my system reads all my games and dvds but when i go to install Fallout 3 goty or new vegas it'll read stop read then not show up on the home, or ready... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigdogkilla69, Jun 25, 2017.

1. X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

my system reads all my games and dvds but when i go to install Fallout 3 goty or new vegas it'll read stop read then not show up on the home, or ready to install but will load fine with my xb1 games

:)

bigdogkilla69, Jun 25, 2017
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    help on games

Try Fallout New Vegas, its like 20 bucks brand new. Or The GOTY edition of Fallout 3 is probably around 20 as well.

x24hrs2livex, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Fallout NV is driving my crazy

Here's my solution if you haven't yet.

-Remove Fallout New Vegas disc from Xbox 360 tray

-Place Fallout 3 disc in Xbox 360 tray

-Success

dual skorpionz, Jun 25, 2017
  4. bigdogkilla69 Win User

Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

Im having the same issue with my fallout goty and fallout new vegas ultimate editon where it'll read the disk but not show up or install from any of the 360 discs but plays my x1 game discs fine
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

help on games

Try Fallout New Vegas, its like 20 bucks brand new. Or The GOTY edition of Fallout 3 is probably around 20 as well.
  6. gutsycmor Win User

Buy now or later

I would agree with this. Fallout new vegas should have been called 'fallout 3 new vegas vacation'. Wait for tne goty edition and get skyrim.
  7. banej Win User

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think is good

1. Mass Effect
    2. Mass Effect 2
    3. Red Dead Redemption GOTY
    4. Oblivion
    5. Fallout: New Vegas GOTY
    6. Fallout 3 GOTY
    7. Bioshock
  8. Mafivee Win User

could there be a new fallout 4

I hope Fallout 4 is in the making and I'm certain it is, it's just a matter of when will it surface.

For anyone that has Fallout New Vegas there is a 75% off for the Autumn/Spring sale on the 360 dashboard.

Or like previously posted, if you haven't got Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, you may want to consider picking up the GotY editions for both as they are fantastic games with a lot of value.
Thema:

X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

1. X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ... - Similar Threads - reading disc games

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...: It can play DVDs with no problem, but cannot read brandnew game disks, that have taken straight out of the box? I do not know if it matters, but my Xbox One S is a Minecraft edition. I'm just...
  6. Game Disc not reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc not reading: I got a brand new Call of duty black ops 2 disc from GameStop wasn't preowned it was brand new, and it wasn't letting me play it even after install I restarted my Xbox and it says "If you have a...
  7. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  8. XBOX GAME STARTS THEN SAID TROUBLE READING GAMES DISC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME STARTS THEN SAID TROUBLE READING GAMES DISC: Xbox games not playing it says trouble reading game. 50480c48-fc2e-416a-8480-e463bb352c20
  9. Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...: I've tried cleaning the disc and the xbox and reseting it multiple times and it doesn't work,the disc isn't in the worst condition a little scratched but it's ok and nothing I do seems to work I...
  10. Xbox one X won’t read Xbox one game disc!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won’t read Xbox one game disc!: As the title says my Xbox one X will read video disc, dvd disc, Blu-ray Disc, Xbox 360, but not Xbox one game disc it acts like I didn’t even insert a disc after reading it! I’ve tried the reset,...