X1 Head Set Issues

Discus and support X1 Head Set Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've now decided to wait wait for a wireless version of the headset because I have now been been through 3 xbox one headsets now (including the one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoDi 117, Jan 3, 2014.

1. RoDi 117
    RoDi 117 Guest

X1 Head Set Issues

I've now decided to wait wait for a wireless version of the headset because I have now been been through 3 xbox one headsets now (including the one that came with my console), all worked with hearing and speaking to others at first however after removing
    the headset from my controller and plugging back in sometimes only once, I lost all voice capabilities on them but could still hear people, i believe its due to how crap the headset connects to the controller, as it can be difficult to plug in and remove and
    have been through all settings options, I believe this is a massive oversight on the controllers design and is what is breaking voice chat functionality in them, however one of my controllers can still be used with voice chat but it requires me to use both
    of may thumbs to keep pressure on the headsets connection to the controller which is pretty awkward when trying to play games with friends, is there anything im missing as this is just getting stupid now?

Yes i know that you need to activate Party Chat

And no it's not the controller as the headsets worked voice and heading wise the first time i pluged them into the controller, the controller is pluged in using a play and charge kit when using the headsets to make sure low battery wasn't an issue.

:)

RoDi 117, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Turtle Beach / XboxOne question....

I really like the new turtle beach head set for the x1!

AL13N-D893AF79-CB47-437B-B8AC-D76EA512BFCD, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Twistedflax
    Twistedflax Guest
    Head set

Have you all done a controller update? May fix the issue.

Twistedflax, Jan 3, 2014
  4. RUSTYxxx
    RUSTYxxx Guest

X1 Head Set Issues

I have the same problem and I am now on my 3rd chat headset. Next one will be turtle beech or something other than the crap stock chat head set.

RUSTYxxx, Jul 2, 2015
  5. RUSTYxxx Win User

X1 Head Set Issues

I have the same problem and I am now on my 3rd chat headset. Next one will be turtle beech or something other than the crap stock chat head set.
  6. AL13N-D893AF79-CB47- Win User

Turtle Beach / XboxOne question....

I really like the new turtle beach head set for the x1!
  7. Mossy Cottage Win User

Xbox One hardware breakdown by ExtremeTech.com after HotChips reveal

Interesting.. Think you chaps may have hit the nail on the head with this Hybrid set up.. This X1 gets more mysterious by the day!? Hmm...
  8. Mika Ayanokoji Win User

Head set

Please tell me which headset your son is using. Thanks.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Head set

I have had these exact same issues! Before reading about it here, I just thought it was a faulty headset... Maybe we should take this to the feedback forums.
Thema:

X1 Head Set Issues

1. X1 Head Set Issues - Similar Threads - Head Set Issues

2. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  3. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  5. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  6. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  7. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  8. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214
  9. Head set on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set on Xbox Series X: Hi there, can I connect headset (phones and a microphone) to the USB on Xbox Series X? When I plug the USB in, the Xbox doesn't notice. I have HyperX Cloud Revolver 7.1. It works fine with a...
  10. How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...: How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming using a chromebook. I already tried resetting my permissions for cloud gaming and nothing has work...