X Series Smart Delivery Question

Discus and support X Series Smart Delivery Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature? submitted by /u/81_Official [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/81_Official, May 18, 2020.

  1. X Series Smart Delivery Question


    Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature?

    submitted by /u/81_Official
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/81_Official, May 18, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox Series X compatability

    Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

    With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

    For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  3. Robo J22 Win User

    Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?

    Smart Delivery for physical games confirmed now

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/amp/
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

    Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Smart Delivery Series S

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    With Smart Delivery, a new technology introduced with Xbox Series X|S, you get the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game in one purchase, and the best version of the game will automatically be delivered to your console, regardless of generation – no extra steps required from you.

    For example, if you purchase a Smart Delivery game for your Xbox One and you later upgrade to an Xbox Series X|S, you’ll automatically receive the Xbox Series X|S optimized version of the game at no additional cost.

    For reference see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

    For all the Smart Delivery frequently asked questions, see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

    Hope this helps
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Cant install the Xbox one version of cod mw2 on my series s even though it says I’ll get both versions.

    No smart delivery would just give you the series s version to save space

    That is the design of series s and smart delivery

    You don't need series x 4k textures and you would get a compressed file NOT.all the files yes it includes both but that is how smart delivery is designed

    Since you have less space and power you don't get hdr and fps booster
Thema:

X Series Smart Delivery Question

Loading...
  1. X Series Smart Delivery Question - Similar Threads - Series Smart Delivery

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv: hdr on my console doesn't work. i have a tcl smart tv that i'm sure supports hdr, but it's not being detected by the xbox. i previously had a ps4 pro and hdr was recognized but with xbox it...