X rocker gaming chair

Discus and support X rocker gaming chair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my sons gaming chair to his xbox one and cant seem to figure out how to do this, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SharonBarnes4, Jan 6, 2019.

  1. X rocker gaming chair


    Im trying to connect my sons gaming chair to his xbox one and cant seem to figure out how to do this, can anyone help?

    :)
     
    SharonBarnes4, Jan 6, 2019
    #1
  2. ASSASS1N BuNnY Win User

    Gaming Chair

    I had an X rocker gaming chair it was the most uncomfortable thing in the world. Sold it on in the end
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

    X rocker gaming chair

    Hey Sharon thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us,

    We have found a very helpful link on the
    X Rocker Gaming Chairs
    website has addressed this issue. Check them out and let us know how it goes!
  4. SharonBarnes4 Win User

    X rocker gaming chair

    Thank you i will order the adapter and try that
  5. [Farscape] Win User

    Connecting Xbox One to XRocker gaming chair (Vibe 2.1)

    to my knowledge as i own an x rocker, there is a seperate dial for the vibration as this is linked to the bass and volume of the chair. the dial controls if its on or the strength.

    there is no other way to connect to the xbox.
  6. UMAD BABY D Win User

    Looking for a game chair for legally blind player

    goto wal-marts website and search game chairs or video game chairs whatever you want and it'll come up with a good selection they have a video rocker which is just a chair with somewhat good back support (depends on your height) it has no legs and no speakers
    and is cheap
Thema:

X rocker gaming chair

Loading...
  1. X rocker gaming chair - Similar Threads - rocker gaming chair

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Rocker league promotion

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rocker league promotion: I purchased the 3 month gold with rocket league promotion through the dashboard on 6/18 and still have not received the code for rocket league. I have spoken with support on 8/1 and 8/2 and the...
  9. ION Drum Rocker Drum set

    in XBoX on Consoles
    ION Drum Rocker Drum set: This Post is by far initiated by total Disappointment.. I have been a BIG Fan of the Xbox Systems way before Xbox live even came online to the internet. I am properly one of the 1st 100 people...
  10. x rocker

    in XBoX on Consoles
    x rocker: Hey is it possible to hook an xbox one to a x rocker gaming chair 8061f984-a1ba-42e6-bfb1-00fe283e6dec