X rocker gaming chair

Discus and support X rocker gaming chair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my sons gaming chair to his xbox one and cant seem to figure out how to do this, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SharonBarnes4, Jan 6, 2019.

1. X rocker gaming chair

Im trying to connect my sons gaming chair to his xbox one and cant seem to figure out how to do this, can anyone help?

:)

SharonBarnes4, Jan 6, 2019
  2. ASSASS1N BuNnY Win User

Gaming Chair

I had an X rocker gaming chair it was the most uncomfortable thing in the world. Sold it on in the end
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

X rocker gaming chair

Hey Sharon thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us,

We have found a very helpful link on the
    X Rocker Gaming Chairs
    website has addressed this issue. Check them out and let us know how it goes!
  4. SharonBarnes4 Win User

X rocker gaming chair

Thank you i will order the adapter and try that
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Connecting Xbox One to XRocker gaming chair (Vibe 2.1)

to my knowledge as i own an x rocker, there is a seperate dial for the vibration as this is linked to the bass and volume of the chair. the dial controls if its on or the strength.

there is no other way to connect to the xbox.
  6. UMAD BABY D Win User

Looking for a game chair for legally blind player

goto wal-marts website and search game chairs or video game chairs whatever you want and it'll come up with a good selection they have a video rocker which is just a chair with somewhat good back support (depends on your height) it has no legs and no speakers
    and is cheap
Thema:

X rocker gaming chair

1. X rocker gaming chair - Similar Threads - rocker gaming chair

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Rocker league promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rocker league promotion: I purchased the 3 month gold with rocket league promotion through the dashboard on 6/18 and still have not received the code for rocket league. I have spoken with support on 8/1 and 8/2 and the...
  9. ION Drum Rocker Drum set

in XBoX on Consoles
    ION Drum Rocker Drum set: This Post is by far initiated by total Disappointment.. I have been a BIG Fan of the Xbox Systems way before Xbox live even came online to the internet. I am properly one of the 1st 100 people...
  10. x rocker

in XBoX on Consoles
    x rocker: Hey is it possible to hook an xbox one to a x rocker gaming chair 8061f984-a1ba-42e6-bfb1-00fe283e6dec