X cloud sound not working on iOS

Discus and support X cloud sound not working on iOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just started using x cloud on my iPhone 11 with iOS 15.0. Works great for about 5 min, then screen goes black, reconnects but with no sound. The sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LanceLong, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. LanceLong
    LanceLong Guest

    X cloud sound not working on iOS


    Just started using x cloud on my iPhone 11 with iOS 15.0.

    Works great for about 5 min, then screen goes black, reconnects but with no sound. The sound won’t come back unless I exit and close the game and restart. Any fixes?

    :)
     
    LanceLong, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    X cloud sound not working on iOS

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly restart your iOS device and then make sure to clear your browsing history before trying to play a game again.
  3. mk4Y Win User

    Project XCloud

    I think project x cloud will be available on every platform which supports the xbox app. (Windows, Android, iOS)
  4. kRevali Win User

    iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

    That sounds great!, I hope everything works just fine with the controllers, I'm having trouble with bluetooth on my iPhone X and I'm waiting for iOS 13 to see if it is solved.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

  6. Dungeon Raider Win User

    Xbox IOS APP

    I have iphone 3GS and iOS 5.x - it worked with no problem at all.
Thema:

X cloud sound not working on iOS

Loading...
  1. X cloud sound not working on iOS - Similar Threads - cloud sound working

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...: i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638
  8. No sound while playing on cloud

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound while playing on cloud: I'm playing Lost in Random, no sound at all. I Googled and got another post which said to turn the Mute on and off, I did that, no dice. How do I get sound to work?...
  9. I am not getting any sound from my cloud games after the update yesterday

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not getting any sound from my cloud games after the update yesterday: no sound after the update for any cloud games I have been trying to play 17b03ed6-3977-4491-9519-2f00560d6f9b
  10. Popping/Cracking Sound while Playing Cloud Gaming on Xbox.com

    in XboX Insiders
    Popping/Cracking Sound while Playing Cloud Gaming on Xbox.com: I am using a PC to play cloud gaming on xbox.com. I tried all the suggestions posted here (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgspreview/audiovideohelp). Yet, there is still intermittent...