[X Cloud] Keyboard & Mouse support for PC

Discus and support [X Cloud] Keyboard & Mouse support for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'll take the fact that it's in beta into consideration, but not having K&M support on PC is disappointing. Most, if not all! other cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltyPirate69, Apr 26, 2021.

1. [X Cloud] Keyboard & Mouse support for PC

I'll take the fact that it's in beta into consideration, but not having K&M support on PC is disappointing. Most, if not all! other cloud gaming services offer K&M support alongside controllers when running on PC.

Hope it's in the works, just my 2c.

submitted by /u/SaltyPirate69
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaltyPirate69, Apr 26, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

4. Marta_RS Win User

Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

Totally agree, we need keyboard and mouse support for xbox cloud gaming on PC.
  5. ngocphi Win User

how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

You don't mouse and keyboard isn't supported o. Cloud

Either install the game on your pc or use a controller
  6. kalfy Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
Thema:

[X Cloud] Keyboard & Mouse support for PC

1. [X Cloud] Keyboard & Mouse support for PC - Similar Threads - Cloud Keyboard Mouse

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  5. mouse and keyboard on cloud gaming pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse and keyboard on cloud gaming pc: Yes i have xbox game pass ultimate plus the xbox app and when i click cloud gaming on starfield it wont let me play with my mouse and keyboard. Can someone help me please and thanks...
  6. Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?: Hello, to cut to the point I would like to use a keyboard and mouse to play games on Xbox cloud gaming. When I load into multiple different games, neither my keyboard, nor mouse work in-game. But...
  7. how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming: im trying to connect my keyboard and mouse to cloud and gaming and i do not know how. adc51ff1-e98f-4e87-b5b6-014144ca5f36
  8. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?: Hello, I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported. Although I love my Xbox X for several reasons and...
  9. Xbox Cloud - Keyboard & Mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud - Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, my kids have been playing Roblox & Minecraft since young. Now with Xbox they don't want to play with a controller, I bought a pair for them but had to return them. Will Xbox Could implement...
  10. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?: I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for mouse and keyboard compatible games...