X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing

Discus and support X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are we allowed to share screenshots / captures of the xCloud previews/betas? submitted by /u/AshlandReaver [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AshlandReaver, Apr 23, 2021.

1. X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing

Are we allowed to share screenshots / captures of the xCloud previews/betas?

submitted by /u/AshlandReaver
    [link] [comments]

/u/AshlandReaver, Apr 23, 2021
  2. ggxkxi Win User

Where do uploaded shared screen captures go?

Hey friend! My names Keyonna and I am an Xbox Ambassador and I will be glad to help you out.

About Xbox Cloud: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/xbox-live/features/cloud-storage/live-cloud-storage-nav

Intructions on sharing screenshots:

Hold Xbox button until you see a guide, Go to Captures & Share>Recent captures. This will allow you to see all your screenshots. Select the screenshot you want to share and then go to See all sharing options>Activity feed. This will now make your screenshot viewable to other people.

Onedrive will not show your screenshots if you share it there.
  3. HeroicKnight17 Win User

Screenshot issues.

When i open the home button to take a screenshot, it doesn’t work. And when using the capture and share tab it doesn’t work when i click on the capture screenshot button.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong)

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. May I know what exact device and iOS version are you using?
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How can I change my sons settings the setting is shared content

Do you mean shared content as in game captures, like clips or screenshots?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

STOP< STOPPPPPPP

To take a screenshot it's Windows key, alt and print screen together

You can block sharing screenshots and captures at

https://account .microsoft.com
Thema:

X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing

1. X Cloud iOS beta captures and screenshot sharing - Similar Threads - Cloud iOS beta

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  6. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  7. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  8. So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...: So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family safety settings on and I can’t get it off. Can you help me? 690401b3-3812-4611-959e-9275732de670
  9. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  10. Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16: Hi there. I got Xbox Game Pass recently, and my phone (IPhone 13 Pro, using the IOS 16.6 beta) refuses to load any game from the cloud streaming “app”. It would allow me to sign in, select a game...