X-cloud feedback for devs
Discus and support X-cloud feedback for devs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First off thanks for the invite to xcloud. I was already using game streaming every day so this is awesome. I played three games tonight while on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Supermaniam1, Nov 19, 2019.
Thema:
X-cloud feedback for devs
Loading...
-
X-cloud feedback for devs - Similar Threads - cloud feedback devs
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...
in XboX InsidersAccessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...: Hi Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xbox Insider team, I’d like to share some feedback I’ve been consistently raising since the early days of Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially in response to the January 26, 2026... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Feedback Portal Launch
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Feedback Portal Launch: Hey everyone, We have created a forum (Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Feedback Portal), for you to provide us with any feedback or ideas you have for Xbox Cloud Gaming on an ongoing basis. We plan to... -
Cloud Gaming feedback in the Xbox App
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming feedback in the Xbox App: Hello. Does anyone know if reports that are made in the Xbox app for Cloud Gaming count towards the total report count? Thanks everyone submitted by /u/Tommy03-22 [link] [comments]