X button constantly clicking and joystick scrolling way to fast

Discus and support X button constantly clicking and joystick scrolling way to fast in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on my xbox home page and everything was fine and i started playing a game then after about an hour and a half my x button stopped working so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vnin2007, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Vnin2007
    Vnin2007 Guest

I was on my xbox home page and everything was fine and i started playing a game then after about an hour and a half my x button stopped working so i went to my homepage and my joystick was scrolling way to fast i would put it very slightly to the side and
    it would go over like 3 spaces even when i clicked a or b it would click alot of times when i clicked once and glitch out so i went into settings and went into accessories then contoller then test mode and it said i was pressing x constantly when i was not
    pressing anything and the x button is not stuck down it is fully up i pressed one of the other buttons it would say i am pressing that one until i let go and it goes back to x i really hope someone has a fix for this i cant play games because my x button does
    not work and the fast scrolling is making it very hard to navigate the menus

:)

Vnin2007, Jul 20, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

This page here has some troubleshooting steps for your controller. Though I would recommend checking/replacing the batteries
    and as @M3tal Daz3 recommended, performing a full power cycle. You can also further test if it's an issue with the controller by connecting it to a phone or PC via Bluetooth and see if it still has the same issues of scrolling and button presses. It's possible
    that it might need to be
    serviced/replaced via Microsoft Device Support
    ; controllers are listed under Console > Accessories.
  4. sunnyballz Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS MOVING TOO FAST THROUGH MENU

I found the problem and the solution! If you hold down a button that isn’t the joysticks or the D Pad while moving through the menu, then it will go into menu fast mode. Most likely it will be a controller drift. If you hold down a joystick then it will
    go into go into fast mode. If you fix the drift then it won’t go fast anymore. Also if you have a sticky button held down then it will move fast. If you unstick it, it should stop the fast mode.
  5. ZWR63 Win User

Is it possible to have achievements deleted?

Push xbox button , scroll left- click achievments -find game with 0 -highlight game and below hit X to delete game history
  6. RHR cats Win User

How to turn off auto sign in on xbox

hit the Xbox home button scroll all the way to your right go down twice to system settings click on it scroll down to Account click on it click on sign-in security & passkey click instant sign-in and change to nobody click this controller signs in and change to nobody
Thema:

1. X button constantly clicking and joystick scrolling way to fast - Similar Threads - button constantly clicking

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  3. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  4. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  5. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons: Hello there, i am new to all things adaptive controller. So sorry if this question has already been asked or If it is stupid by any means. I am intending of building some homebrew buttons. Can...
  6. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  7. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  8. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  9. Xbox Series S LB Button constantly pressed as XBOX button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S LB Button constantly pressed as XBOX button: It still registers as the LB Button but for some reason it constantly opens the Xbox button which is annoying especially since it constantly opens the dashboard in games where the LB Button might...
  10. Xbox elite 2 controller X button constantly pressed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 controller X button constantly pressed: When testing my buttons there’s nothing showing as pressed at first but when I press any button the X button is showing as always pressed. Every other buttons registers as normal. Iv opened it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox One x button acts pressed

2. x button constantly clicking and joystick moving to fast