x box

Discus and support x box in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; x box i do not use x box and no family uses this pc. so this is past old 0f7f04b2-e20f-46cf-b2cb-4f58d50913e9 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DennisHines431, Jan 19, 2021.

1. x box

x box
    i do not use x box and no family uses this pc. so this is past old

:)

DennisHines431, Jan 19, 2021
  2. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  3. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  4. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  5. StanleyMc10 Win User

How can I install a game I own on a different console with the same account?

Hi just thinking, x box A is linked with my brother’s account who has the game pass. I think my brother hasn’t bought the game, but with x box A being linked with his, I was able to get the game. X box B is linked to x box A but not directly linked to my brothers x box so that’s why it didn’t let me get the game. Problem solved I suppose.
  6. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
Thema:

x box

1. x box - Similar Threads - box

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...