x box x - no HDMI output "

Discus and support x box x - no HDMI output " in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; x box x - no HDMI output / tried different screen ans cable - wont work / cant see anything since the only thing on screen is " no hdmi signal "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoramDembinsky, Nov 5, 2021.

1. x box x - no HDMI output "

x box x - no HDMI output / tried different screen ans cable - wont work / cant see anything since the only thing on screen is " no hdmi signal "

:)

YoramDembinsky, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
  3. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Please try this: Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
  4. dboyrusky Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
    When cable box goes through xbox one x the picture quality is degraded compared to when it is connected to tv straight. Not really resolution, theres more noise in the picture. Tried switching hdmi cables, inputs. Hopefully it can be corrected via software
    update.
  5. samppalinna96 Win User

Ycbcr support for 1080p/4k bluray playback

i noticed the same when watching 4k ultra blu ray hdr movies 24hz setting on. X box one x outputs only rgb and picture is a mess with my optoma uhd65 projector. You need to fix it output ycbcr on 24hz setting on too!!

If i unselect 24hz x box outputs 60hz ycbcr and picture is pretty good.
  6. foxoioioi Win User

Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films

Hey Miss Bijoux,

So I unplugged from the amp and plugged a projector which I can see what HZ the output from the x-box is (sony VPL - 55es). I also changed to another piece of content. And basically the output from the X-box is still 60hz I've tried turning it off and on-again,
    so really not sure whats going on.

The X-box doesnt seem to want to output 50hz!?!?!?
Thema:

1. x box x - no HDMI output " - Similar Threads - box HDMI output

2. My X box one x HDMI is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X box one x HDMI is not working: Hello, I'm having a problem as of couple days now. My X box one X when I turn it on it works as it always normally works and on my TV it says that there is a new connected device on HDMI, and it...
  3. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  4. X Box One S - TV no longer finding HDMI connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S - TV no longer finding HDMI connection: Xbox had been working fine. A few days ago when I switched the xbox on my tv no longer recognised the device. I just have no signal. The X box light comes on and after about 30 seconds turns...
  5. : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...: : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB. My xbox can't detect my Comcast cable box all of a sudden. It is the HDMI connection, not the USB....
  6. Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.: [IMG] submitted by /u/swaste2000 [link] [comments]
  7. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  8. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  9. Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?: I seem to have an issue with my HDMI port. I have been traveling around a bit lately, with my X-Box. It has started acting up - being picky about cables, flickering, showing palette shifts - but...
  10. My cable box doesn't output HDMI, but would a converter to HDMI allow for tv on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cable box doesn't output HDMI, but would a converter to HDMI allow for tv on Xbox One?: As the title states, my comcast cable box doesn't have a HDMI output (it has component and DVI outputs though). If I bought a Component-HDMI converter, would this send an unchanged signal to the...