X-Box support & policy is terrible

Discus and support X-Box support & policy is terrible in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A month and a half ago, I bought FIFA 23 for my friend as a gift. He was away so he tried to download the game a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZoZo236410, Nov 26, 2022.

1. ZoZo236410
    ZoZo236410 Guest

A month and a half ago, I bought FIFA 23 for my friend as a gift.

He was away so he tried to download the game a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't work.

I had bought the game when I was in Luxembourg, while he tried to download it in Croatia so the location was an issue.

Since the error appeared, we tried to contact Xbox support multiple times, and they kept repeating as a parrot.."our policy is that you have to request a refund within two weeks..."

It doesn't matter that this was a unique situation, a gift, and that it is visible that the code has not been redeemed.

We're absolutely appalled. 70 pounds for a game is not a small amount, wouldn't you agree? Also, the fact that you have to be in the same region as the person who you are buying the gift for is ludicrous.

I have gotten multiple refunds over the years from many companies, and I am loyal to those companies because of their attitude towards their consumers. I will definitely not be loyal to Xbox anymore. Thank you.

:)

ZoZo236410, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That's pretty much all you can do unless you have another friend in your area you want to give the code to. All I know is ebay.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since the code is region locked. changing the account/console region won't work, especially since Croatia is not a supported region. It would also violate the terms of service to do so.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Zozo, I'm sorry about the situation.

But really, there is no way to perform an action that violates the terms of policy and use of the platform.

The advice I can offer would be for your friend to try to configure his account and the entire console for the region where the game was purchased, and that way try to download the content.

I'm sorry, but I believe this is the only option to not lose the item.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. ZoZo236410 Win User

:(
    So, what is there to do? I am planning on selling the code on a website, is there any trusted websites for selling digital games?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Terrible customer support & policy

Have you signed in at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    to remove it?

If so, suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to an Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    - sign in there if you can - then go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.

The BBB will ask you if you've tried these steps.
Thema:

1. X-Box support & policy is terrible - Similar Threads - Box support policy

2. Does xbox one guide support core innovation digital converter box

in XBoX on Windows
    Does xbox one guide support core innovation digital converter box: Does the xbox support core innovations d1d833fb-c671-430c-8828-0d4f01d111f9
  3. New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful

in XBoX on Consoles
    New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful: Finally opened my XBox series X and guess what? It is stuck in a checking for updates loop that fails. Tried all the troubleshooting options, reset, offline etc. looks like a failure with the...
  4. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.: Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small. 220f65e8-0959-4ea5-afef-b0bef95ff818
  5. x box support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box support: can someone call me back asap [Mod removed personal information] 550627d4-9ea6-4082-a881-4a58221da31c
  6. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  7. X Box One X Connected to 5.1 AV Receiver - Netflix Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X Connected to 5.1 AV Receiver - Netflix Support: I have my Xbox One X connected to a Yamaha 5.1 AV receiver. What should i set my Xbox audio settings to. If i select uncompressed 5.1, Netflix converts original 5.1 DD to 5.1 PCM If I select...
  8. X-Box support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box support: Hi, I have some problems with my game Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag , the game is in russian language and i can't change it to english language . d3666bbc-afce-4bf0-9877-8e295b5984bd
  9. X box support is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box support is a joke: already paid and have confirmation numbers s For two subscriptions and x box live is telling me that i havent paid cant get ahold of anybody worst experience ever definitely going to cancel will...
  10. Problem with X Box & Costumer Support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X Box & Costumer Support.: Well my x box was experiencing problems so i called x box they determined the issues to be the power supply. few mouths later experiencing the same issues so i call Xbox again got they hung up...