X Box Series X UAE Version

Discus and support X Box Series X UAE Version in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you please advise if an Xbox series purchased in UAE will work in UK and will it have a worldwide warranty? 48ee5ee6-d1e6-4aec-87d0-d82f50ad36fd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMurdGriff, Dec 9, 2020.

  1. SMurdGriff
    SMurdGriff Guest

    X Box Series X UAE Version


    Can you please advise if an Xbox series purchased in UAE will work in UK and will it have a worldwide warranty?

    :)
     
    SMurdGriff, Dec 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to worry about the Xbox getting too much voltage, because the voltage in Canada is 130v in UAE it’s 220v

    The Series S and X are multi-voltage. All you need is a fig 8 power cable that fits the sockets in the UAE.
  3. Orion Boomer Win User

    (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

    I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

    They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
  5. JaredRangel Win User

    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

    Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  6. brandongrassi Win User

    I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

    What do you mean? How’s it going? I just bought two versions of this game and they seem to not be correct.

    Does X box series X games work on a series S console or no?

    And if not is there a way to allow me to still play these two games?
Thema:

X Box Series X UAE Version

Loading...
  1. X Box Series X UAE Version - Similar Threads - Box Series UAE

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox UAE version difference