X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game

Discus and support X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues. 3abd1f7b-b2ae-49d8-a85c-bb4a9a0fe233 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azspawn53, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Azspawn53
    Azspawn53 Guest

    X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game


    Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues.

    :)
     
    Azspawn53, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Northern Lass Win User

    Xbox one x over heating

    Thanks for the tips my Xbox One X shut down twice over the last week mid game. I need to improve ventilation and give it a good clean I think.
  3. ColeDeSilvey Win User

    Account

    Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

    X-Box shuts down

  5. Lukeo-498A15FA-A54D- Win User

    Xbox series s

    Mine keeps shutting down affer a few minutes of playing Warzone. I now have a Series X which does the exact same thing though, so could be a software issue?
  6. Katy Louise Win User

    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

    Hi,

    Yes I did this the other day and it still shuts down after I quit the game, I have checked all my settings and nothing is set for the series x to shut down when I quit a game.
Thema:

X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game

Loading...
  1. X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game - Similar Threads - Box Series keeps

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  10. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...