X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up

Discus and support X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello: I have been enjoying my X Box series X for about a month now, but this evening after playing Torchlight III for about an hour or so, I left the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott N 214, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Scott N 214
    Scott N 214 Guest

Hello:

I have been enjoying my X Box series X for about a month now, but this evening after playing Torchlight III for about an hour or so, I left the X Box ON and turned off my controller and watched some TV and did a few other things. A couple hours later, I
    came back to it and turned it on again as per usual and got this:

X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up [​IMG]

The display is locked in this condition. When I try to start a game using the iPhone app, it launches (I hear the sound on the TV), but the display is still frozen in this image.

I have seen some comments about some of these events and they tend to indicate the system needs to be sent back.

Please advise.

Scott

:)

Scott N 214, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Alexsbrokenxbox Win User

I have a similar issue. I've had the Xbox for years. Never had display issues until today (using all the same settings for months)

[​IMG]

I tried doing the whole reset thing by pressing all 3 buttons and waiting for sounds and i got this instead...

[​IMG]

Tried different cables.tried different inputs. Nothing fixes the pixelated green screen.

I can still use my controller and it sounds like everything but the display is working normally.
  3. WAHLRUS Win User

X BOX ONE X freezes at start up green screen.

Thanks for the suggestion. However, it didn’t work. I ran through all the steps but when I started the off-line update it froze at 0%. I left it there for a long time. 45 minutes maybe and nothing. Then, I don’t know if I trigger this or if it just did
    it on its own, it went back to the trouble shooting screen. I tried to repeat the process but it froze so I restarted the box the same way and now it won’t even bring up the trouble shooting screen. I don’t even get a signal to my tv.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey there,

If the offline system update is failing as well, we recommend you setting up a repair for your console. You can set it up on our Device Support page, and if you need
    assistance, visit our Support page to setup a call or use the live chat.
  5. XBF George L Win User

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
Thema:

1. X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up - Similar Threads - Box Series Green

2. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  7. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  8. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  9. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  10. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....