X box series x - game pass - play later.

Discus and support X box series x - game pass - play later. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu? Having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by markc_71, Jan 23, 2021.

  1. markc_71
    markc_71 Guest

    X box series x - game pass - play later.


    Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu?

    Having purchased an xbox series x and set up my profile:

    1. I opened Game Pass and registered this package

    2. I scrolled through the displayed games and I used the X button to add games to “Play Later” that I might be interested in playing

    (I also used fhe X button to remove a game that I added in error)

    Now I want to find the list of games that I created in “Play Later” - obviously without having to scroll through the “Show - All games” option on Game Pass - which would defeat the puspose of me selecting these items in the first place.

    So having detailed my steps so far, and returning to the question:

    Which screen / menu / option do I need to access in order to view my list of “Play Later” games?

    Detailed instructions would be great as I’m new to navigating the xbox series x User Interface.

    Thanks

    M

    :)
     
    markc_71, Jan 23, 2021
    #1
  2. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

    Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

    I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  3. FlybyDutchman Win User

    No dolby atmos when streaming

    I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

    This title can not play try later?

    Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

    If someone have a solution?
  4. brandongrassi Win User

    I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

    What do you mean? How’s it going? I just bought two versions of this game and they seem to not be correct.

    Does X box series X games work on a series S console or no?

    And if not is there a way to allow me to still play these two games?
  5. BillDotriev Win User

    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

    Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
  6. John Harrington Harr Win User

    I have an active game pass subscription but it asks me to join to play any game pass game.

    I have a active game pass but my xbox series x is telling me to join game pass to play and download games
Thema:

X box series x - game pass - play later.

Loading...
  1. X box series x - game pass - play later. - Similar Threads - box series game

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  9. is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s: Is there any way that backwards compatibility extends to disc games on the series s d74ce50c-8980-43f7-912c-83ce44333d13
  10. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...