X Box Series X game migration from PC

Discus and support X Box Series X game migration from PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi folk, I built a Windows PC games machine for my Grandson a couple of years ago and he loves Forza Horizon 4. I've said I would buy him an XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichardFairhurst1, Jun 17, 2021.

  1. X Box Series X game migration from PC


    Hi folk,

    I built a Windows PC games machine for my Grandson a couple of years ago and he loves Forza Horizon 4. I've said I would buy him an XBox Series X for this year's birthday but they are rare as hen's teeth. I have a plan but no idea if I can actually do what I want, so:

    Can I transfer my "grandson's" Forza from PC to an XBox? Currently it uses an account I set up using my name etc, so can I transfer the game to a new account to be set up on an XBox?

    Can I buy him a Series S to get him going then transfer games from this to a Series X when the hens grow more teeth?

    Have I missed something obvious? I'll need a new steering wheel (currently Logitech G29 or G27 on the PC) and am not concerned about 4K as it will be used on a 24 inch screen.

    I know it may be simple and work but when I bought the Forza Horizon 4, and built a horribly expensive PC, I had a read and it didn't seem possible to move the game.

    p.s I love Forza Horizon 4 but wish it wouldn't cough and splutter after either games or Windows updates.

    :)
     
    RichardFairhurst1, Jun 17, 2021
    #1
  2. RichardFairhurst1 Win User

    X Box Series X game migration from PC

    Thanks,

    At least that's one issue resolved. I hadn't heard about gameshare!
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    X Box Series X game migration from PC

  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    X Box Series X game migration from PC

    If you are talking about transferring the game from one account to a new one, I am afraid that is not possible.

    However, you can create a new account and gameshare with it using the one that has Forza 4.
  5. Ben Kinney Win User

    My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

    I don’t have it installed only the series x version. You also have to migrate your character from the old version to the new version so I would lose all my progress since migrating. Is it possible to change it to a series x version?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Im looking to know if I will be able to run Series X GTA 5 on PC Cloud gaming once I migrate my data from the Xbox One version. I can't find any information on the topic specifically anywhere.

    Everything on the cloud that has a Series X version is the Series X version

    Cloud gaming behaves exactly like if the hardware was local. If your character is migrated it's available
Thema:

X Box Series X game migration from PC

Loading...
  1. X Box Series X game migration from PC - Similar Threads - Box Series game

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  9. is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s: Is there any way that backwards compatibility extends to disc games on the series s d74ce50c-8980-43f7-912c-83ce44333d13
  10. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...