X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App

Discus and support X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had an issue that happens a couple of times a week (usually from the Rewards app) where the Series X will do a hard shut down (no image) although... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheEdZone, Feb 3, 2021.

  1. TheEdZone
    TheEdZone Guest

    X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App


    I’ve had an issue that happens a couple of times a week (usually from the Rewards app) where the Series X will do a hard shut down (no image) although the controller and system light remain on, It has happened a couple of times in a game BUT mostly when exiting the Rewards app. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    TheEdZone, Feb 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Electrified90s Win User

    Code (0x80bd003c) with brand new crucial X8 2tb SSD on Xbox series X troubleshooting

    Don't worry managed to get sorted by completing a full shut down of my Xbox series X.
  3. ColeDeSilvey Win User

    Account

    Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0

    Wow....................erm....................ok.

    1: Im guessing Roku TV is either a specific brand of TV or a set top box or an app.

    2: Can this TV/set top box/app run the Series X.

    I assume you mean can the Series X run on the TV? if that's the question then yes, the Series X can run on pretty much any TV (apart from old CRT TV's)

    3: But missed out the other stuff?

    what other stuff?

    4: Will it work on HDMI 2.0? yes it will.

    Ive got to say though why are you buying a Series X when you have a TV that maxes out at 720p? that's like buying a Porche but then driving it everywhere at 30mph. You would be better saving your money and buying a Series S, all of the benefits of having
    a Series X are completely redundant if your are using it on a TV that can only display at 720p.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

    X-Box shuts down

  6. BAD 2020 Win User

    Grand Theft Auto V Online Public Lobby (XBOX ONE)

    Dont use wireless. Do hardwired. If you are hardwired then do a hard system restart by holding the X button on the x box console, not the x on the controller. Hold it down until your system shuts off. This bypasses sleep mode and actually turns the x box
    off. Most problems in GTA can be fixed using this method.
Thema:

X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App

Loading...
  1. X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App - Similar Threads - Box Series Completely

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...