X Box Series S

Discus and support X Box Series S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We are emigrating to Canada, from South Africa and I would like to find out if it is worth it to take my counsel with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lee-Anne Clarke, Jul 6, 2022.

  1. X Box Series S


    We are emigrating to Canada, from South Africa and I would like to find out if it is worth it to take my counsel with me.

    :)
     
    Lee-Anne Clarke, Jul 6, 2022
    #1
  2. BillDotriev Win User

    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

    Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
  3. Tam Gault Win User

    Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts

    Hi again,

    This on only happening on our x-box series X

    It works as it should on our series S

    ???????
  4. Maddux Williams Win User

    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it.

    But I have the x box one Series S
  5. Andrew strauss Win User

    Xbox Series S - Order Still Pending Delivery Date Today

    I have the same issue. I bought the x box series s and it shows that today is the delivery day but no x box. Did i get scammed?
  6. Orion Boomer Win User

    (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

    I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
Thema:

X Box Series S

Loading...
  1. X Box Series S - Similar Threads - Box Series

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...