X box series s input delay

Discus and support X box series s input delay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought this console today as I've tried it at my friend's house and the gameplay was smooth, I brought mine today and experience input delay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SumanRayamajhi, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. X box series s input delay


    I brought this console today as I've tried it at my friend's house and the gameplay was smooth, I brought mine today and experience input delay straight away, similar inputs delay to a xbox one or geforce now while my friend dint have any. Maybe it's my monitor?.

    Please help me

    :)
     
    SumanRayamajhi, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    X box series s input delay

  3. SumanRayamajhi Win User

    X box series s input delay

    Thank you, I will try this tomorrow. Thanks for the support, I'll let you know if it's fixed.
  4. SumanRayamajhi Win User

    X box series s input delay

    Alright, which monitor would you recommend. And I might go to my friend's house to check it out on his mointor to see if is fixed.
  5. SumanRayamajhi Win User

    X box series s input delay

    I've tried the things you said and it's still the same.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    X box series s input delay

    It is with your monitor Suman. You need to get a different one. Like you said, it only started when you brought the console home
Thema:

X box series s input delay

Loading...
  1. X box series s input delay - Similar Threads - box series input

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  4. X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset...
  5. Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b
  6. Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you game transfer from x box series x to x box One S without Internet: How do i transfer game from xbox series x to xbox one s without Internet? 63f76c0d-89ac-44c2-bd03-07e3dc7ef5e8
  7. X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S switches off while playing game.: Hi, I bought Xbox series S two years back. Usage was approximately 12 - 15hours weekly. I started facing issue with my console wherein i started playing Mafia3 and while playing console would...
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...