X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly.
Discus and support X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 2 month old X Box series S and two controlers came with the machine. One controler seems to scroll up a alot of the time which is annoying, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joebellows, Feb 9, 2022.
Thema:
X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly.
Loading...
-
X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly. - Similar Threads - box series controllers
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x
in XBoX Games and AppsNo option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart... -
X-Box Series S won't connect to Internet
in XBoX on ConsolesX-Box Series S won't connect to Internet: X-Box Series S won't connect to the Internet (even though it says its connected). I've restarted and did a power cycle and still have the same issue. Tried to get into System Console info to reset... -
Will I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X
in XBoX AccessibilityWill I ever be able to to buy bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my Xbox series X: I would love to know If I can ever play bare knuckle boxing for fight night champion on my xbox series x it says unavailable and I would love to play it thanks bae7b47e-7dc9-4682-b369-df85472e8d3b -
Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken
in XBoX on ConsolesCan my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I... -
I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...
in XBoX on ConsolesI sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in.... -
I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027 -
X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working
in XBoX on ConsolesX box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he... -
Will the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?
in XBoX AccessibilityWill the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?: Will the X-box adaptive controller work with any of the newer X box? Like the S. The website says X-box one but I would like to know if it can work with a newer model than that....