X-Box S registration, region and code card problems......

Discus and support X-Box S registration, region and code card problems...... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft community, I finally had the chance last week to find a new X-Box S in Germany. We live right over the border in Luxembourg. The setup... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alini1970, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Alini1970
    Alini1970 Guest

Dear Microsoft community,

I finally had the chance last week to find a new X-Box S in Germany. We live right over the border in Luxembourg. The setup of the new X-Box was quite easy, although we were very astonished to see that Luxembourg can not be chosen as a country of registration! We chose then to register under Belgium, introduced the 14 days trial code and a wonderful new experience started UNTIL we bought a 6 month code card at Saturn in Luxemburg, on the card it is clearly stated EU but each time we want to put the code onto our account it says that the code is not valid for our region!!! It is very difficult to get in touch with some sort of a helpline for the Microsoft X-Box - this community is now our last hope!

What did we already do:

As our country of residence is not available, we tried to change to all the countries around Luxembourg which means Germany, Belgium and France but still the EU valid code card is saying that it is not valid for our region!

Does anyone have another idea before our enormous pleasure with the new X-Box will come to a sad end?

Many many thanks in advance.

:)

Alini1970, Jun 1, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

The best option would be to get in touch with our online support to get your issue resolved. If you can't get in touch with the support via phone, access Contact us | Xbox Support, follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help from an online chat agent. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. Bigbob48 Win User

won't play DVD

Region code is 2 and they are PAL there seem to be a lot of problems with play back on the X Box one s
  4. SoftiJamie Win User

unable to purchase game with my code due to language region

your region setting should always match your location of the console. The language is freely selectable, but some of the store information is mandatory in the "Region Language". More important is the address of the Microsoft account (X-BOX) which determines the store you are visiting.

This must match any credit cards that may be deposited.

So if you run in problems by redeem codes change the language back.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one s Power cord and supply

"everything is for X box one not xbox one S "

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide.
  6. WilyYeti5 Win User

My code doesn't work

grandson trying to join for the first time and x box does not recognize the code from card
Thema:

1. X-Box S registration, region and code card problems...... - Similar Threads - Box registration region

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...