X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV

Discus and support X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried setting up my new remote controller to my Samsung TV but when I go into set it up, the Xbox will recognize the TV's code but it will not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryanCarter4, Feb 18, 2021.

1. BryanCarter4
    BryanCarter4 Guest

I tried setting up my new remote controller to my Samsung TV but when I go into set it up, the Xbox will recognize the TV's code but it will not work. I tried to try the volume o mute and it does not work. Any suggestions would be great.

:)

BryanCarter4, Feb 18, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help

Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help
    Are you trying to use the remote to directly control the TV? It is my understanding that the remote only directly connects to the Xbox which could then be able to control the TV. Without an Xbox, can this remote be used at all?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Two Xbox's controlled by one PDP remote. how do I turn it off on one of them

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeb, i did a little research on the control, and settings on Xbox, do not know if ever tried to go in the setting below.

1. Go to your Xbox console’s “Settings”

2. Scroll to “General”

3. Find “TV and Display Options”

4. Choose “Device Control”

a. In this section, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your TV, Cable/Satellite Box, Audio, or TV tuner.***

https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/44097...

If after disabling these settings it continues to connect the two consoles, unfortunately there is no way to separate only one to connect.
  4. AronLevy Win User

HDMI TV Control

Can you still control it over the infrared signal?
    Meaning with my TV remote? Yes. As well as my cable box remote, which controls the TV over HDMI.
  5. Korhog Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

6. StrangerJim Win User

Can I use my Cable Box Remote while Xbox One is Connected through XBox TV?

The XB1 controls your cable box, TV & stereo with an IR blaster, the same way your remote does. So you can control you cable box with any combination of your voice, game pad, the devices remote control and I believe your tablet / phone with the XB1 app.
Thema:

1. X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV - Similar Threads - Box PDP Gaming

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...